Hmmm... the page you're looking for isn't here. Try searching above.
  • The British diver from the Thai cave rescue that Elon Musk called a 'pedo' is considering suing the billionaire

    A British diver involved in the Thai cave rescue mission has indicated he could sue Elon Musk for defamatory comments. A British diver involved in the Thai cave rescue has said he is considering suing Elon Musk for describing him as a "pedo".

  • 4 Reasons Why ‘Skyscraper’ and Dwayne Johnson Couldn’t Scale Box Office

    Dwayne Johnson got his 2018 off to a huge start when “Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle” became Sony’s biggest hit in years with $961 million grossed worldwide. While audiences who did see “Skyscraper” were fairly positive with a B+ on CinemaScore, that’s below the A given to previous Johnson films like “Rampage” and “San Andreas,” meaning word-of-mouth is weaker. What led to this disappointing result for Hollywood’s biggest box office star?

  • The teen was mowing the lawn when snakes attacked - and started biting

    A teenager was recently mowing a lawn when he was attacked by snakes. Connor Stoll has wounds on the back of his right leg from where he was bitten by two snakes on July 11 while he was doing yard work just outside of Jacksonville, Florida, WTXL.com reported. The 17-year-old was using a push lawn mower when the snakes struck him on his calf and knocked him down, according to news4jax.com. “I fell to the ground and I went over and moved to our truck and just sat there and tried to stop the bleeding from my leg,” Stoll said of his reaction, WTXL.com reported. Stoll went to an area hospital, where he was treated for 7 hours, but doctors told the teenager it could have been worse since the “venom

  • Will Hillary persist in 2020? Her actions suggest ‘yes’

    There’s been buzz circulating lately that Hillary Clinton may still have her eye on the Oval Office and is considering stepping back in the ring to take another shot at the 2020 Democrat presidential nomination. Because quitters never win, or something. On its face, it sounds like pure insanity. However, she’s spent the last year and a half fixated on the 2016 election, traveling all over and telling anyone who will listen why it’s not her fault she lost. She even went so far as to write a book, “What Happened.”  Her publisher could have saved a few trees and sent her a two-word email - you lost. Perhaps the basket of excuses she’s been carrying around is really her misguided attempt at trying

  • ‘Art of the Deal’ co-author says Trump is losing his mind

    The man who co-wrote “The Art of the Deal” said Sunday he believes President Trump’s faculties are diminishing - and that he feels obligated to sound the alarm. “We are in a true emergency,” Tony Schwartz said on CNN Sunday. “And the accelerated rate at which his breakdown or decompensation is occurring is cause for us, and certainly for me, to come on to TV more often, to tweet more often.” Schwartz told CNN’s Brian Stelter that he felt comfortable making that assessment because he had “spent an enormous time with [Trump] over a period of 18 months.” He also said he was a 25-year student of psychology and had spent “an enormous amount of time” with shrinks who were trying to get to the bottom

  • Duchess of Sussex 'is struggling to cope and not answering my calls' says father

    Thomas Markle has said his daughter Meghan is struggling to cope with the burdens of royalty, and refuses to take his calls. He said he is worried the Duchess of Sussex is hiding the pressure of her new life behind a “pained” smile as she adjusts to her “prim” duties as wife of the fifth-in-line to the Throne. But he revealed she has not been in touch since a phone call after the Royal Wedding while he was recovering from the heart operation which caused him to miss her big day. He told the Sun on Sunday: “My thing about my daughter right now is that I think she is terrified. “I see it in her eyes, I see it in her face and I see it in her smile. I’ve seen her smile for years. I know her smile. I don’t like the one I’m seeing now.” Thomas Markle, pictured here on Good Morning Britain in June, said his daughter had stopped taking his calls Credit: REUTERS/REUTERS He said that while her expression might be due to a “bad couple of days” it worried him, and led him to conclude she was under “too much pressure”. Adding that he could “die soon”, he said he wishes they would reconcile so he could tell her how proud he was - but she no longer answers her phone to him and staff at Kensington Palace will not return his texts. Mr Markle said: “I had a heart attack, doesn’t anybody care? I could actually die soon. Does she want this to be the last thing we’ve said to each other?” He said they pair had never gone so long without speaking, and that he wanted to clear the air and tell her how proud he is. Speaking from his seaside home in Rosarito in Mexico, the retired lighting director, 73, also offered an apology, saying: “If I had one message for her it would be that I’m sorry for anything that went wrong. I’d like to put our differences behind us and get together. I miss you very much.” Watch: Meet the Markles In early May Thomas Markle caused headlines around the world when it emerged he had colluded with a photographer to sell staged ‘paparazzi’ shots of his wedding preparations. After the scandal broke, Meghan is understood to have forgiven her father and his invitation to the Windsor ceremony was not withdrawn. But he developed chest pains on the day he was due to be driven to the airport and went instead to Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center, ten miles over the US border,  where surgeons installed stents to open his clogged arteries. Meghan's father watched the ceremony from his hospital bed Credit: Dominic Lipinski/PA After watching the Prince of Wales walk his daughter down the aisle on television from his California hospital bed, he texted Meghan to tell her she looked beautiful. They discussed the wedding and he wished the couple a happy honeymoon. “That was the last call,” he told the newspaper. "The phone number I had been calling Meghan on is no longer picking up, and I don’t have an address for her. "I can send something to the palace, but there is no guarantee it would get to her. “I sent a text to my palace contact saying I would like to reach my daughter and got no reply.” Markle, who was reported paid £7,500 for a tell-all June interview with Good Morning Britain, said he wanted a father-daughter relationship, adding: “I took care of my mother the last five years of her life. "My daughter said to me she would take care of me in my declining years. I’m not talking about money - I’m talking about taking care of me.” On Saturday the Duchess of Sussex drew admiring glances at Wimbledon when she watched the ladies; singles final from the Royal Box with her sister-in-law, the Duchess of Cambridge.