Hmmm... the page you're looking for isn't here. Try searching above.
  • Hollywood Stars Condemn MAGA-Hat Wearing Teen Caught Mocking Native American Protester

    Video of a teenager mocking a Native American elder participating in the Indigenous Peoples March in Washington D.C. went viral on Saturday, drawing condemnation from a number of Hollywood stars and celebrities. “I want the opposite of whatever these kids want. And it appears they want a wall,” wrote “Scrubs” star Zach Braff on Twitter. Videos from Friday’s rally showed students of the all-boys Covington Catholic High School shouting, jumping and chanting “build the wall” at Native American marchers playing traditional music. According to the school, the students were in D.C. to attend the anti-abortion March for Life rally, taking place on the same day. Also Read: Michael Cohen Hired Tech Consultant to Rig Online Drudge, CNBC Polls for Trump (Report) One video, showing a young man in a “Make America Great Again” hat staring down a Native American man, drew particular attention. The Native American man was later identified as Omaha Nation elder and Vietnam War veteran Nathan Phillips. “This is Trump’s America,” wrote actress and activist Alyssa Milano. “And it brought me to tears. What are we teaching our young people? Why is this ok? How is this ok? Please help me understand. Because right now I feel like my heart is living outside of my body.” Also Read: Trump Rips 'Amazon Washington Post' Over Shutdown Criticism In a statement on Saturday, the school condemned the actions of the student in the video and vowed to investigate and “take appropriate action, up to and including expulsion.” “We extend our deepest apologies to Mr. Phillips. This behavior is opposed to the Church’s teachings on the dignity and respect of the human person,” the statement continued. Phillips himself addressed what happened in another video circulated on Saturday. “I heard them saying, ‘build that wall! build that wall!'” he said. “This is indigenous land - not supposed to have walls here. We never [did] for millennium … Before anybody else came here, you never had walls, you never had a prison,” he also said. “We always too care of our elders. We took care of our children.” Also Read: Jimmy Kimmel Prescribes 'Wallegra' for Trump's Apparent Allergy Problem (Video) This is the Vietnam vet the kids from @CovCathColonels were mocking. Chanting “BUILD THAT WALL” to a Native American. This clip is VERY hard to watch, fair warning. https://t.co/V3PW937LCz - Patton Oswalt (@pattonoswalt) January 19, 2019 Read original story Hollywood Stars Condemn MAGA-Hat Wearing Teen Caught Mocking Native American Protester At TheWrap

  • Chef offers reward to anyone who recognises dinner who legged it after £1,500 three-course meal

    The diner's indulgent three-course meal included partridge foie gras, truffles and a souffle.

  • First picture: Prince Philip car crash victim 'not getting enough support from Palace'

    A mother of two whose wrist was broken when the car she was in collided with Prince Philip’s Land Rover has told friends she is “unhappy” with the way Buckingham Palace has handled the accident. The Telegraph can reveal that Emma Fairweather, 45, was the passenger in the Kia car last Thursday when it struck the Duke of Edinburgh’s Land Rover near the Queen’s Sandringham estate in Norfolk. Ms Fairweather has since complained of feeling “overwhelmed” by the experience of being involved, firstly, in a crash and, secondly, in one involving the husband of the monarch. Friends and relatives described Ms Fairweather as a “warm and caring woman”, as well as a devoted mother of two teenage children. They said she had told of how “she still has not been cleared” by doctors as fit and well after suffering the injury to her wrist. Others have claimed Ms Fairweather, as well as the 28-year-old female Kia driver who suffered cuts to her knee, had felt “unhappy” because they said they had been “advised” by police not to talk about the collision. No-one from Norfolk Police was available for comment on Saturday. The younger woman’s nine-month-old baby was in the back of the Kia and survived without any injuries after the vehicle struck the Duke’s two-tonne car on the A149 sending it rolling across the road. Ms Fairweather has told friends she is unhappy with how Buckingham Palace handled the crash There was no suggestion the car was speeding. The two women and the Duke were breathalysed but neither was over the drink drive limit. A source has since confirmed that the Duke took and passed a police eyesight test, as part of the ongoing investigation. Four people had to help the visibly shaken prince out of the Freelander. Others went to the aid of the two women  and baby in the Kia amid fears that smoke coming from vehicle could lead to an explosion or fire. A source who knows Ms Fairweather and spoke on condition of anonymity said the mother of two was “frustrated” with how the episode had been handled as she was caught up in a crash that has made headlines around the world. The woman explained: “She said, ‘It’s suddenly become so overwhelming that I’m quite tempted to simply go home. I’m just wondering if I’m out of my depth and should retreat.” While Ms Fairweather has not yet elaborated on exactly why she felt unhappy, there has been considerable dismay locally that the police took a day to reveal that a nine-month-old baby was also in the Kia vehicle. The scene of the crash last week Buckingham Palace revealed earlier that “contact had been made privately with the passengers in the other car and well-wishes had been exchanged”, however it remains unclear whether the prince made that approach or if it been an aid. Meanwhile, some locals have complained that it required an accident involving a member of the Royal Family on a notorious stretch of the A149 to prompt the council to lower the speed limit from 60mph to 50mph. Among those killed on the road is Sandra Greenacre, a 51-year-old police community support officer, who died after being involved in an accident on her way to work in 2013. Her son, Danny Child, 27, from King’s Lynn, told The Telegraph: “Personally, I feel like it is disrespectful to everyone who has had a road traffic collision on the A149. "It’s been an issue for the last five to six years but now a royal has had a crash something has been done. I just feel like it’s disrespectful.” It is not the first time the prince has been involved in a collision. In January 1996, Prince Philip, then 74, was involved in an accident in Brandon, Suffolk, while travelling from Sandringham. Both vehicles were damaged in the prang. Ms Fairweather also told friends how she had been moved by the “numerous” family members and former neighbours eager to ensure she was safe and well. The Duke of Edinburgh returned to the road in a new car on Saturday Credit: Geoff Robinson One neighbour in Kings Lynn, where Ms Fairweather lived for three years before moving out last year, said she was a “wonderfully warm” woman and a “fantastic mother” who was seen regularly walking her dog. “She will be terribly shocked to be caught up in this whole thing. I can’t imagine how she feels about it all,” he said. Ms Fairweather had lived in a two-up-two down semi-detached house, along with her two teenage children, Alex, a 19-year-old fine art student at York University, and a teenage son. It is understood Ms Fairweather summoned a relative, Samantha Fairweather, 38, to the scene of the accident to comfort her. They were photographed alongside the prince’s Land Rover which had rolled onto its side, as well as the Kia car in a hedge. The Duke was reported to have said “I’m such a fool” to a member of the public who had helped him out the car. Victoria Warne, 72, who stopped at the scene with her husband, Roy, 75, said the prince “looked so worried”, adding: “I’m such a fool.” It is understood a bidding war has broken out among tabloid news outlets for Ms Fairweather’s account of the crash and her treatment by the authorities in the aftermath. Additional reporting by Helena Horton and Mike Wright.

  • Kate Middleton Was "Deeply Hurt" by Prince William's Behavior During Their Split

    It involves another woman. 😳

  • Lonzo Ball exits Lakers game early after serious ankle injury, X-rays reveal no fractures

    Lonzo Ball suffered what appeared to be a serious ankle injury during the Los Angeles Lakers' game against the Houston Rockets.