• Celebrity
    In The Know

    Woman divorces husband after noticing suspicious detail in photo of him: 'Most ridiculous lie I've ever heard'

    A woman took to TikTok to share the shocking way she claims to have caught her significant other cheating.

    Thanks for your feedback!
  • World
    Popular Mechanics

    Watch China's First Aircraft Carrier Recover a Fighter Jet

    A U.S. Navy destroyer likely captured the rare clip while stalking Liaoning.

    Thanks for your feedback!
  • Entertainment
    The Wrap

    ‘America’s Most Wanted': Fugitive Featured in Season Finale Arrested 1 Week Later (Exclusive)

    A fugitive who was featured on last week’s season finale of Fox’s “America Most Wanted” was arrested Monday, marking the fourth person to be arrested after their case appeared on the five-episode revival, TheWrap has learned exclusively. Maurice Nesbitt, who was found guilty of felony murder in 2017, was arrested without incident by the U.S. Marshals Service Gulf Coast Regional Fugitive Task Force, one week after his case was covered by “AMW” revival host Elizabeth Vargas and her team on TV. Readers can see a clip from that segment via the video above. An individual with knowledge tells TheWrap there were multiple tips about Nesbitt called in to a few different tip lines in Alabama ahead of his arrest on Monday, not just the “AMW”-specific tip line, but that the U.S. Marshals Service says the timing of all of the Nesbitt tips were too coincidental to not have some attribution to the series featuring the case a week ago. Also Read: 'America's Most Wanted': 2 Fugitives Arrested After Case Featured on Fox Revival Here’s the official description of Nesbitt’s case, per Fox, which is the most recent to be featured on “America’s Most Wanted” ahead of an arrest: Maurice Nesbitt violently abused Rashawn Jackson over the course of their six-year relationship, eventually leading to her attempting to sever ties with him. Nesbitt entered the apartment she was sharing with her mother and sister late at night, and he and Rashawn spent about 10 minutes smoking cigarettes and drinking sodas in her bedroom before he shot and killed her. Evidence suggests Rashawn was not anticipating being shot as there were no signs or sounds of an argument. Nesbitt fled the scene and was eventually arrested for murder on July 23, 2014. Authorities say that Nesbitt’s lawyer informed the judge that he had cancer and needed to be out on bond to receive treatment. He was released with an ankle monitor and then fled before final arguments in his trial, where he was convicted of felony murder. Based on the original series hosted by John Walsh, which ran on Fox from 1988-2011 and on Lifetime from 2011-2012, Fox’s “America’s Most Wanted” revival is hosted by Vargas and presents the cases of some of the country’s most dangerous fugitives. Also Read: Fox's 'America's Most Wanted' Revival Caught Some Fugitives, but Did It Nab Viewers? In an interview with TheWrap last month, Vargas said the show employs phone banks of law enforcement officials to monitor tips received through the tip line and on social media. “In the 10 years since ‘America’s Most Wanted’ went off the air, there’s been an explosion in technology,” she said. “People now have an HD camera in their pocket in the form of their phone. And they can instantly take pictures and videos and text us and reach us on social media platforms. It’s just an unbelievable interconnectedness.” If you have information about the cases shown on “America’s Most Wanted,” you can submit your tips in by either calling 1-833-3-AMW-TIPS or going to AMWTIPS.com. There’s no word yet on a second season for Fox’s “America’s Most Wanted” revival, but all five episodes of the first season are available for streaming now on Tubi. Read original story ‘America’s Most Wanted': Fugitive Featured in Season Finale Arrested 1 Week Later (Exclusive) At TheWrap

    Thanks for your feedback!
  • Thanks for your feedback!
  • Celebrity
    The Telegraph

    No man-to-man for Prince Charles and Harry as Duke heads back to US

    The Duke of Sussex will return to California without having a private meeting with his father, The Telegraph understands. Many family members had hoped the pair would take the opportunity to spend some time together alone, to air their differences face to face. But despite a 10,000-mile round trip, the Duke was either unable, or unwilling, to pin down the Prince of Wales, who is still coming to terms with the death of his father. While the Duke’s travel plans have not been disclosed, he is thought likely to return home to his pregnant wife, the Duchess of Sussex, 39, and their son Archie, who turns two next month, within the next day or two. The lack of any time spent with his father suggests that feelings over his Oprah Winfrey interview are still running high and the fallout remains raw.

    Thanks for your feedback!
  • U.S.
    In The Know

    Woman claims security camera caught ‘small dinosaur’ running through her backyard: ‘[It] can run fast’

    A Florida woman is claiming that her security camera captured a "baby dinosaur" running across her yard.

    Thanks for your feedback!
  • News
    People

    Waitress at Ohio Bob Evans Restaurant Is Killed in Front of Coworkers, Customers While on Shift

    The alleged shooter is the ex-boyfriend of victim Rebecca Jean Rogers

    Thanks for your feedback!