The 2017 model year represents the rebirth of the Alfa Romeo Giulia, which is available in three versions: base Giulia, Giulia Ti, and performance-oriented Giulia Quadrifoglio. All three are lightweight performance sedans and are available with various option packages as well as all-wheel drive (AWD).
Keep these five facts in mind when you’re researching the Alfa Romeo Giulia:
1) Standard engine is an all-new, all-aluminum, 2.0-liter, direct-injection turbo with 8-speed automatic transmission. It produces 276 horsepower and 295 lb.-ft. of torque, goes from 0 to 60 mph in less than 5.5 seconds, and achieves a top speed of 149 mph, according to Alfa Romeo. The Giulia Quadrifoglio features a 505-horsepower engine.
2) The Giulia’s standard drivetrain sends power to the rear wheels; an Alfa Q4 AWD system is available on the Giulia and Giulia Ti. Other technologies include torque vectoring, active aero front splitter, and Alfa DNA Pro mode selector with Race mode.
3) The Giulia and Giulia Ti feature a class-exclusive carbon fiber driveshaft; dual exhaust system with bright tips; leather seating; 7-in. full-color driver information display (DID); Alfa-tainment system; Alfa DNA selector with Dynamic, Natural, and Advanced Efficiency vehicle behavior modes; flat-bottom steering wheel with integrated push-button start; keyless-go with passive entry; and remote start.
4) The Giulia Quadrifoglio features high-performance front and rear fascias; and carbon fiber lightweight materials, including hood, active aero front splitter, rocker panel moldings, and rear deck-lid spoiler; staggered-fitting 19 x 8.5-in. (front) and 19 x 10-in. (rear) forged alloy wheels wrapped with Pirelli P Zero Corsa three-season high-performance tires.
5) Interior features of the Giulia Quadrifoglio include performance front seats with 12-way power; exclusive leather-wrapped steering wheel with accent stitching and performance contours; leather-wrapped instrument panel with accent stitching; carbon fiber interior trim; and bright door scuff plates with “Quadrifoglio” graphics.
The 2017 model year represents the rebirth of the Alfa Romeo Giulia, which is available in three versions: base Giulia, Giulia Ti, and performance-oriented Giulia Quadrifoglio.
Check this if this is NOT an Articles Listing Page:
New or Used: