The This Is Us star was dressed to the nines in a custom lace deep teal Lela Rose dress, and she paired the look with the most beautiful hunter green eyeshadow. We know what you’re probably wondering: “How do deep teal and hunter green work together?” Well, because hues in the same color family were chosen, the rich jewel tones complemented one another without distracting from Metz’s lacy ensemble.
1. Press brown matte eyeshadow into crease and outer corners of eyes. We recommend: Buck from the original Urban Decay Naked Palette.
2. Use Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Cuff (silver metallic) in the inner corners.
3. Draw Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Junkie onto waterline and top lids. Pro tip: Diffuse the pencil with a pointed shadow brush. Then go back in with green pencil to amplify color at lash line.
4. Coat top and bottom lashes with Urban Decay Perversion Mascara.
5. To really get that feline flutter, go with falsies like the Looks So Natural Lash by KISS in Shy.
6. Outline and lightly fill in lips using Bite Beauty the Lip Pencil 024 Nude Rose.
7. Finish with NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Roman Holiday for the perfect pink pout.
Read more from Yahoo Lifestyle:
- Ashley Graham levels of sexiness are completely achievable with this smoky eye
- Get Kaia Gerber’s sporty pony in 7 simple steps
- Zendaya remixes the classic smoky eye with a surprising color