Ashley Graham personifies sexiness. Whether she’s walking on the runway, posing for Instagram selfies, or stripping down for magazine and ads, the 29-year-old model-activist is comfortable in her own skin.
The plus-size supermodel recently served good face at the Harper’s Bazaar Celebration of “ICONS by Carine Roitfeld” in New York City wearing a super-sexy smoky eye with the “wet” hair trend stars like Shay Mitchell, Kim Kardashian, and Kristen Stewart can’t get enough of.
Editorial makeup artist and hairstylist Brenna D. whipped out her brushes and palettes to show us exactly how to copy Ashley’s smoldering eye makeup. Watch carefully in the video above for her blending technique to perfect the shape. For the full scoop on products, keep reading.
1. Use a small shadow brush to press Aubergine from the Smashbox #ShapeMatters Palette
into crease, lids, and outer corner of eyes.
2. Fill in lids to deepen and add richness, blending into a smoky cat-eye shape. Brenna D.’s go-to tool: MAC Cosmetics 221 Mini Tapered Blending Brush.
3. Outline lower lids with MAC Eye Shadow in Cranberry, then brush onto upper lids.
4. Trace Sephora Collection Long-Lasting 12 HR Wear Eyeliner in black along upper lash line.
5. Add lash adhesive to Ardell Natural Lash in 110 and place atop upper lashes
6. Coat top and bottom lashes with Maybelline Volum’ Express The Falsies Mascara.
7. Brighten inner corners of eyes using Chanel Ombre Premiere Eyeshadow in shade 34.
8. Accentuate pink undertones in lips by smoothing on Fresh Sugar Nude Tinted Lip Treatment.
Read more from Yahoo Lifestyle: