It's safe to say that former Miss Universe Olivia Culpo can pull off just about any beauty look. The 24-year-old's Instagram feed is full of glamorous hair and makeup inspiration, from rope ponytails to hot pink lips.
Although a traditional smoky eye is standard at red carpet events, Culpo rocked the most stunning lilac smoky eye we've seen yet at the 2017 Oscars. She paired it with sleek bangs, a slicked-back pony, and matte nude lips, making for a spring-appropriate look.
1. Brush up eyebrows with a spoolie brush, and apply NARS Brow Defining Cream in Danakil to thicken and darken. 2. Apply a deep purple cream shadow like L'Oreal Paris Infallible Paint Cream Shadow in Shady Violet to lower lash line and lid. Blend out with a small makeup brush.
3. Layer a soft violet shadow on top. Exaggerate the lower lash line to accentuate the pastel hue.
4. Line the top, bottom, and inside of eyelids with Urban Decay Perversion Liner.
5. Coat top and bottom lashes using Urban Decay Perversion Mascara to boost volume.
6. Use a primer such as Urban Decay Eden Primer Potion to tone down the pink in natural lip color.
7. Finish with a pinkish-beige lip color of your choice. Pro tip: Blot with tissue to mattify.
Read more from Yahoo Style & Beauty: