The 30-year-old always slays her beauty looks and keeps us guessing which trend she'll rock next. Take a quick scroll through Mitchell's Instagram feed and you'll see exactly what we mean. She's super adventurous when it comes to her hair and makeup — sporting everything from waist-length rope braids and white-blond wigs to lavender smoky eyes and vamp burgundy lips.
While at a L'Oréal Paris and Vanity Fair event in West Hollywood, Mitchell stepped out with cat-eye makeup and dewy, bronzed skin. After seeing this look, we were inspired to learn how to achieve Shay's perfect winged liner (something we often struggled). If you're eager to learn too, press Play and watch makeup artist Tedrick LaMar of the Butterfly Studio Salon show us how to nail it in no time.
1. Groom brows with an eyebrow spoolie brush up into a high-arched shape
2. Fill in and define brows with Nars Brow Defining Cream in Danakil. Pro tip: Make sure to define the top of eyebrows and brush pigment through.
3. Smudge a taupe brown eyeshadow, similar to Snakebite from the Urban Decay Naked2 Palette, onto the lower lash line
4. Use a small fluffy brush to apply the same taupe shadow onto lids.
5. Draw on a dramatic cat eye with an angled brush and creamy eyeliner such as Urban Decay Perversion 24/7 Glide-On Liner.
6. Apply false lashes with lash glue. Be sure to wait a few seconds for glue to dry a bit before applying.
7. Use an eyelash curler to blend natural lashes with falsies.
8. Coat top and bottom lashes with Urban Decay Perversion Mascara to boost volume.
9. Finish with a nude lip color of your choice.
Read more from Yahoo Style + Beauty: