Jourdan Dunn is a natural beauty. Whether she's strutting the catwalk or popping up in campaigns in our favorite fashion magazines, the 26-year-old always looks gorgeous.
While scrolling through the supermodel's Instagram feed, we came across one of Dunn's many stunning selfies (what else is new?) and immediately knew we had to learn how to copy this jumbo high pony.
1. Spritz hair with water to lightly dampen hair.
2. Massage Biosilk Silk Therapy serum throughout strands.
3. Using a rat-tail comb, section middle and gather into a high pony.
4. Use hair gel similar to Eco Styler Hair Gel to help smooth edges when brushing hair into pony.
5. Wrap AB Hair Extensions, or any textured extensions of your choice, around pony with attached elastic.
6. Create a two-strand twist on one side, leaving ends out.
7. Trim ends of pony at an angle with Babyliss Shears to create a natural look.
8. Spray a hair oil such as Ouidad Mongongo Oil Multi-Use Curl Treatment to add shine and tame flyaways.
9. Conceal elastic with an elaborate hair clip to give pony height. Pro tip: Cut a setting roller like Jumbo Magnetic Hair Roller in half to use as a ponytail accessory.
Read more from Yahoo Style + Beauty: