Hmmm... the page you're looking for isn't here. Try searching above.
  • Suzanne Somers, 73, told to 'show some class' after baring all in 'birthday suit' photo

    Suzanne Somers celebrated her 73rd birthday on Wednesday by sharing a photo on social media wearing nothing but her "birthday suit."

  • Megyn Kelly Calls for ‘Outside Investigation’ of NBC in Return to Fox News Airwaves

    In her first appearance on Fox News since she left the network in early 2017 and her first on-air interview since departing NBC late last year following her blackface controversy, former Fox News star Megyn Kelly told Tucker Carlson that there needs to be an “outside investigation” of NBC over allegations made in former NBC reporter Ronan Farrow’s new book Catch and Kill.Carlson noted that just roughly a month before she was fired by NBC, Kelly called for an outside investigator to look into the sexual harassment and assault allegations surrounding former Today host Matt Lauer and the accusation that the network killed Farrow’s reporting on Harvey Weinstein.The Fox News host then pointed out that MSNBC host Chris Hayes recently took to the air to back Farrow’s reporting while addressing the credibility of the network’s higher-ups, asking Kelly if Hayes should be concerned about being fired.“No comment on that,” Kelly answered. “I will say the question is open as to whether they put dollars ahead of decency. If they were more interested in protecting their star anchor than protecting the women of the company.”“There needs to be an outside investigation into this company,” she added. “They investigated themselves. That doesn’t work. Fox News had an outside investigator. CBS News had an outside investigator. NPR, the NFL. This is how it’s done.”NBC News chief Noah Oppenheim has pushed back on the claims in Farrow's book, calling some of the allegations a "smear" and "conspiracy theory" while defending the network's handling of Farrow's reporting and insisting they had no advance knowledge of Lauer's behavior.Kelly, meanwhile, called on NBC to release any former or current NBC employees who have accused Lauer of sexual misconduct from any confidentiality agreements.Noting that there’s a “legal sleight-of-hand” that NBC could have used to hide any settlement made to an accuser by calling it “enhanced severance,” Kelly said the network needed to disclose any payouts.“The number one thing that needs to happen now is they need to release any and all Matt Lauer accusers from their confidentiality agreements,” she declared. “NBC says it has nothing to hide. Great! Let’s not hide anything.”“Show us all of the agreements, the enhanced severance agreements that were reached or at least the numbers, so we can see which ones pop out and which ones were super high,” Kelly added.Carlson announced the Kelly interview during his Monday night broadcast, suggesting at that time that Kelly would largely be focused on the current turmoil at her former home NBC while saying he was sure she’d have a “lot to say.”Fox News, meanwhile, made sure to quickly tamp down on any speculation that Kelly could be making a potential return, especially in the wake of longtime anchor Shep Smith’s sudden departure.“Megyn Kelly’s forthcoming guest appearance on Tucker Carlson Tonight was coordinated weeks ago and is a one-time occurrence,” a Fox News spokesperson said in a statement. “Any future programming changes we are considering do not involve her.”Carlson booking the Kelly interview, however, was a sore spot for many at Fox News. Multiple sources told The Daily Beast that nighttime hosts Martha MacCallum, Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham were “spooked and irked by the prospect of Kelly’s return,” prompting Fox News chief Suzanne Scott to reassure each one individually that their jobs were safe.Kelly, who played a prominent role in the downfall of former Fox News CEO Roger Ailes in July 2016, is also downplaying any speculation that she’s looking to come back to the network that made her a star. A source familiar with her thinking told the Beast that she “has a good relationship with Lachlan [Murdoch] and Tucker, among others, but left Fox News for good reason and has no intention of going back.”Read more at The Daily Beast.Get our top stories in your inbox every day. Sign up now!Daily Beast Membership: Beast Inside goes deeper on the stories that matter to you. Learn more.

  • Jim Carrey Paints Rudy Giuliani as a Monster - See the Scary Artwork (Photo)

    Jim Carrey frequently targets Donald Trump in his artwork. But the actor-turned-artist paints Rudy Giuliani - the president’s personal lawyer and current subject of federal investigation - as a monster, literally.The art is featured in New York Magazine’s impeachment issue, on newsstands now. Titled “From Mayor to Betrayer,” the cartoon looms over the publication’s table of contents. See the artwork below:Photo credit: Jim Carrey for New York MagazineGiuliani is depicted as a ghostly-skinned monster with oversized teeth and sharp fingernails, ready to rip apart his victims (in this case, Democrats and the media). He has a giant head and a hunched back, similar to “Frankenstein’s” Igor - another madman’s assistant.Also Read: Trevor Noah Calls Rudy Giuliani the 'Anus' of Ukraine Investigation: 'Everything Passed Through Him and It Stinks' (Video)Carrey has criticized Giuliani before, calling him an “insect” for failing to champion compensation and benefits for 9/11 first responders (Giuliani was mayor of New York City during the Sept. 11 attacks). That artwork was posted to Carrey’s Twitter account.But his latest piece appears in New York Magazine, the publication of Giuliani’s hometown and the city he served as mayor. That’s gotta sting.Giuliani continues to remain under investigation for his business dealings with Ukraine. He has defended Trump’s call with Ukranian president Volodymyr Zelensky, where Trump requested a foreign party investigate Democratic candidate Joe Biden and his son.Read original story Jim Carrey Paints Rudy Giuliani as a Monster - See the Scary Artwork (Photo) At TheWrap

  • In pictures: Winners of the Wildlife Photographer of the Year announced

    A striking picture of the battle between a Tibetan fox and a marmot in a remote mountainous region of China has won the Wildlife Photographer of the Year competition.The winning action shot, titled “The Moment”, shows a dramatic stand-off in a high alpine meadow, was taken by Yongqing Bao, a native Tibetan from the Chinese province of Qinghai.The wildlife photographer and ecologist beat more than 48,000 entries from 100 countries to scoop top prize in the prestigious international competition run by the Natural History Museum.Winning images in 19 categories, ranging from antelopes leaving trails in the snow, an eagle landing, an underwater shot of a “garden of eels”, and a close-up of a tiny ant-mimicking crab spider, have also been unveiled.Chairwoman of the judging panel Roz Kidman Cox said the shot of the fox and marmot taken on the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau was photographically “the perfect moment”.READ MORE FROM YAHOO NEWS UK:Man sets pet lion on electrician demanding payment for workSmuggling of baby cheetahs worsens as Arabian demand growsMatador gored in groin by bull he stabbed in the neck“Images from the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau are rare enough, but to have captured such a powerful interaction between a Tibetan fox and a marmot, two species key to the ecology of this high-grassland region, is extraordinary.”Cruz Erdmann, a 14-year-old born in Bali and now living in New Zealand, won Young Wildlife Photographer of the Year for his portrait of an iridescent big fin reef squid on a night dive in the Lembeh Strait off North Sulawesi, Indonesia.Judges said the shot by the teenager - who gained his diving certificate aged just 10 - was a “resounding achievement”.Theo Bosboom, nature photographer and member of the judging panel, said: “To dive in the pitch dark, find this beautiful squid and to be able to photograph it so elegantly, to reveal its wonderful shapes and colours, takes so much skill.”Among the category winners was Thomas Easterbook, now 11, from Buckinghamshire, who won the 10 years and under section of the competition for a shot of a hummingbird moth he captured on holiday in France.A collection of the best photographs will go on display at London’s Natural History Museum, before touring the UK and internationally.