A mother in Ireland took to Facebook to publicly thank the crew of an Aer Lingus flight for how they handled a scary situation after her daughter choked on a chip.
Lisa Murray was flying between Dublin and Izmir, Turkey, with her 23-month-old daughter, Miley Rose Spillane, on Saturday when the frightening incident occurred.
"Tonight I [witnessed] my childs life nearly taken from her she nearly choked to death on the plane," Murray wrote on Facebook. "She turned blue choking on a pringle it got lodged in her throat and she was choking she was practically losing” consciousness.
Murray yelled that her daughter was choking on the flight, sending the passengers into a panic. As she attempted to perform the Heimlich maneuver, her fellow passengers were running out of their seats, screaming, she told Fox News.
Thankfully, Miley was able to cough up the obstruction. Murray called it the "fright of [her] life."
The Aer Lingus crew then swooped in to calm the worried passengers after the scary scene.
"From the bottom of my heart I want to thank Aerlingus staff and customer service," Murray wrote. "Especially this girl [Chloe]... This girl calmed the whole plane down and took [Miley] under her wing as if she was one of her own. So professional making everyone comfortable and able to enjoy [their] flight."
Murray told Fox News that she learned the crew member's name was Chloe Stapleton Moore, and that she purchased her a gift card as a thank you.
Moore even shared the post on her own Facebook, commenting, "It's not always about chicken or beef folks."
"She deserves the notice and Aer Lingus [definitely] do as well," Murray said. "I'll be flying with them for life."
Aer Lingus did not immediately respond to Yahoo Lifestyle's requests for comment.
Read more from Yahoo Lifestyle:
Want daily pop culture news delivered to your inbox? Sign up here for Yahoo’s newsletter.