In the girl group’s new music video for “He Like That,” Normani serves up sexy dance moves and vocals while rocking her signature bronze-y makeup look. Bold eyebrows help to frame her face and draw attention to the subtle shine on her eyelids and Cupid’s bow.
1. Outline the upper lash line and water line with Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil.
2. Use a small smudge brush to diffuse eyeliner for a smoky finish.
3. For the eyeshadow, Tedrick used Urban Decay’s Naked Ultimate Basics palette. Apply Lethal (reddish-brown matte) across upper lid and underneath the lower lash line.
4. Dust Faith (medium warm-brown matte) onto the brow bone.
5. Fill in brows with Lethal to create a square-ish eyebrow shape.
6. Lightly dab a cream, luminous highlighter (Tedrick’s pick: Spectrum Glaze from the Sephora PRO Dimensional Highlighting Palette) on cheekbones, bridge of nose, and Cupid’s bow.
7. Press Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow in Lithium (shimmery bronze) onto centers of lids for a luminous effect.
8. Line and fill in lips with a dark brown pencil like NARS Precision Lip Liner in Spunk. Swipe clear lip gloss on top.
9. For extra oomph, add individual false eyelashes to the outer corners and apply two generous coats of black mascara.
Hair details: Hairstylist and makeup artist Brenna D first gathered hair into a high pony. Then she twisted approximately six braids (two on each side and two in the center) for added texture. Finally, Brenna D accessorized each twisted section with gleaming hair rings.
Watch more #CopyThat beauty tutorials from Yahoo Beauty: