It's hard not to love Selena Gomez. The singer and actress has come a long way since her Disney days, and now that she's all grown up, she's blossoming into a full-fledged beauty icon.
Selena is certainly a risk taker in everything she does — from executive-producing the Netflix series 13 Reasons Why to pushing the limits with her red carpet style.
At the premiere of her new hit show, Selena embraced shimmery peachy hues. The look was so stunning, we tapped celebrity makeup artist Neil Scibelli to learn the trick to pulling off peach as beautiful as Selena. Press Play on the video above and watch how to Copy That!
1. Apply a serum like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Serum all over face to hydrate skin.
2. Prime with No Filter Blurring Photography Primer by PUR. Pro tip: Use a brush to evenly distribute product.
3. Brush brows up and across using MAC Brow Set in Clear.
4. Apply a peach shadow such as MAC Paradisco across lids and at outer corners.
5. Use a peach shimmer similar to Inglot AMC Pure Pigment Eyeshadow on the top and lower lash lines.
6. For a natural-looking lash, apply Ardell Demi Wispie Lashes with glue. Pro tip: Apply glue with a Q-tip for a thin, even layer.
7. Blend natural and false lashes together with Benefit They’re Real! Mascara. Coat bottom lashes as well.
8. Add a pop of color to cheeks with a peach blush similar to Giorgio Armani Cheek Fabric in Dolci.
9. Outline and fill in lips using Urban decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil in Naked.
10. To complete the look, swipe on a peach lipstick similar to Avon True Color Lip Balm in Peach Pout.
Read more from Yahoo Style & Beauty: