These 100 St. Patrick's Day Puns Will Make You the Life of the 'Paddy'
Everyone on social media will think, “Irish I would have thought of that!”
It's time to make green drinks, eat yummy St. Patrick's Day recipes and St. Patrick's Day desserts, do a St. Patrick's Day craft, rock your best green attire, and post all about your day on social media!
To help you prepare for the day’s fun festivities, we’ve rounded up 100 funny St. Patrick’s Day puns that’ll make everyone looking at your Instagram and Facebook pics think, “Irish I would have thought of that caption!” From ones about shamrocks to ones about drinking and everything in between, we’ve pretty much got all of your St. Patty's Day puns covered.
So no matter if you’re Irish and go all out on March 17 each year or if you just enjoy celebrating the holiday, you’ll have everyone Dublin over in laughter if you use one of these 100 St. Patrick’s Day puns. Check them out below and show everyone that you’re the life of the patty.
Related: Color Us Surprised! Learn Exactly How the Chicago River Turns Green for St. Patrick's Day
St. Patrick's Day Puns
1. You're my lucky charm.
2. I’m ready to shamrock and roll.
3. Irish I may, Irish I might.
4. Don't worry, beer happy.
5. Irish I had another Guinness to drink.
6. It ain't over till it's clover.
7. Let’s make some pour decisions.
8. You’re the cutest clover in the patch.
9. Just brew it!
10. Irish you a happy St. Patrick’s Day!
Related: St. Patrick's Day Jokes
11. It’s worth a shot.
12. I’m feelin’ green.
13. Don’t give into beer pressure.
14. You shamrock my world.
15. I’m a clover, not a fighter.
16. My boyfriend/girlfriend is green-tastic!
17. You’re brew-tiful!
18. Drink happy thoughts.
19. Just me and my lucky charms.
20. Irish you a whole pot of gold!
21. Shake your shamrocks.
22. Life is brew-tiful!
23. Irish you were here.
24. You are un-beer-lievable!
25. Zero lucks given on St. Patrick's Day.
Related: Fun St. Patrick's Day Trivia
26. Can't pinch this.
27. The lager you wait, the better it tastes.
28. We are looking pitcher-perfect.
29. You better beer-lieve it!
30. You’ll be Dublin your fortune soon.
31. I’m pure gold.
32. I’m going green, if you know what I mean.
33. Have a green-iffic day!
34. This is brew-tastic!
35. Wear green or leaf.
36. I’ll be there in a pinch.
37. Irish you were mine.
38. I’m in pursuit of hoppiness.
39. He’s my pinch charming.
40. I see green people.
41. You are spud-tacular.
42. Irish I was drinking.
43. People are always after me lucky charms.
44. The pint’s the limit.
45. The paddy don’t start till I walk in.
46. Dublin over in laughter.
47. I'm so lepre-gone right now.
48. Gold riddance.
49. Happy St. Cat-rick’s day!
50. Sips getting real.
51. You’re my pot of gold.
52. Look for a rainbow connection.
53. Get clover it, babe.
54. Dublin’ the fun.
55. Irish I was back in bed.
56. Let's have a shamrockin' good time tonight!
57. We’ve made a jig mistake.
58. Don’t you a-green?
59. Who’s your paddy?
60. Take off all your cloves.
61. Deja brew all over again.
62. We're in a-green-ment.
63. You raise the bar.
64. You have me greening from ear to ear.
65. We’ve reached the pint of no return.
66. Ireland you money, if you’ll pay me back.
67. Do you beer-lieve in magic?
68. Shamrocks and shenanigans for all!
69. Beer-lieve it or not!
70. If it ain’t brogue, don’t fix it.
71. Happy St. Pat-rex Day.
72. Here today, leprechaun tomorrow.
73. I’m Dublin down on what I said before.
74. You are pitcher perfect.
75. Burst into cheers!
76. Paddy like a rockstar.
77. I just want to say, “I love brew.”
78. We like to paddy.
79. It’s the most wonderful time of the beer.
80. Irish you luck.
81. Be-leaf me, you look great in green.
82. Thank brew very much.
83. Seeing green.
84. Sometimes you have to green and bear it.
85. Irish every day could be St. Patrick's Day.
86. I'm in a parade and paddy mode.
87. I’m here to paddy.
88. To beer or not to beer… That is the question.
89. Ready to get sham-rocked?
90. Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder.
91. You snooze. You booze.
92. Distill my beating heart.
93. Don’t ever trust a leper-con!
94. We’re getting shamrocked tonight.
95. Sip, sip, horray!
96. I call the shots.
97. Who’s ready to party their shamrocks off?
98. Don’t act draft.
99. Life of the paddy.
100. Paddy it up!
St. Patrick's Day History
50+ St. Patrick's Day Recipes
130 Irish Blessings
25+ St. Patrick's Day Crafts for Kids
100 Irish Baby Names