By Vanity Fair. Photos: Getty Images, Courtesy of Brands.
There’s nothing quite like scanning the aisles of your local drugstore, mesmerized by the sheer quantity of beauty products available. But the light at the end of the tunnel (aisle) tends to dim once you realize you are in no position to make these kinds of decisions . . . which is why we’re here to tell you about the best drugstore beauty products to buy, when all hope seems lost!
- Revlon: These fruity finds are sure to complete your springtime look. The Ultra HD Gel Lipcolor is the ultimate berry treat, in 15 long-lasting shades. You could also go for something a little sweeter with the Kiss Balms, which are sure to transport you back to the days of Lip Smackers with their juicy flavors. And the brand’s new Colorstay Eye Collection will complement the lips with its ultra-glam shadows and liners.
- Rimmel London: Get the London look with these new releases from Rimmel. In search of that real-life puppy-Snapchat-filter effect? Well, you’re not the only one, and by using Insta Flawless Skin Tint you can have exactly those sans-canine features. And, with the Only 1 Matte, you can finally have that Kylie Jenner lip without the price tag (or cult following). We especially love the Magnif’eyes Eye Contouring Palette, which gives you a whole rainbow of shadows to choose from.
- Maybelline New York: Stock up on the latest launches from Maybelline, and your cosmetic bag will want for nothing. They’ve covered all their bases, from skin to lips to eyes, all in perfectly wearable shades. The Colossal Big Shot Mascara is probably the most dramatic product in the collection, with lust-worthy length and movie-star volume. Complete your look with some shadow and a subtle swipe of the perfect nude lip.
- L’Oréal Paris: We are clearly on board with L’Oréal’s latest launch of Infallible beauty, and we have a feeling you’ll soon be fans, too. The collection carries endless options, from blenders and foundations to eyeliners and shadows. Think of this as the gift that keeps on giving, since they have also expanded the collection with a separate group of ”Paints.” Try out the Infallible Lip Paint or dual-sided Eye Shadow, in an array of color combos, from soft neutrals to bold and bright.
- CoverGirl: This regal collection will have you dripping in jewels—Trunaked Jewels, that is! The Queen Collection Vivid Impact Eyeliner perfectly complements the Trunaked shadows to create a bold yet elegant eye. Finish the job using Total Tease mascara, which launches this May and will have all your lashes covered with its special brush, designed to coat even the innermost lash.
This story originally appeared on Vanity Fair.
More from Vanity Fair: