Zendaya wore a black textured ankle-length caftan dress from designer Imane Ayissi.
More from Footwear News
- Zendaya Stuns in All-Black With Sparkling Details + Sky-High Heels at People's Choice Awards 2019
- Jennifer Garner Wears Crystal-Covered Pumps With Her Pantsuit on the Red Carpet at 2019 InStyle Awards
- Zendaya, Nicole Kidman & More Steal the Spotlight in Power Suits at Elle Women in Hollywood Gala
On her feet, the “Euphoria” star wore boots from the Goya Paris x Imane Ayissi collection that featured a pointed toe and the same textured material as the dress.
Rihanna also followed in the same footsteps as Zendaya in a monochromatic look. For the premiere, the Fenty designer brought back a vintage John Galliano spring ’95 dress with a high-leg slit.
For footwear, the “Rude Boy” singer showed off her tattoos in a pair of thin-strap sandals with a gladiator-style wrap around the ankle.
Also in attendance at the premiere were Natalie Portman, who wore a knee-length Dior dress with thin-strap black heels, and Janelle Monae, who had on a black and white patterned look from Mara Hoffman’s spring ’20 collection with white footwear.
Celine Dion, Millie Bobby Brown and Jennifer Lopez are among the list of famous fans of monochromatic dressing.
Click through the gallery to see more stars wearing the monochrome trend.
Rihanna Does the High-Heeled Thong Sandal Trend in Head-to-Toe White
Zendaya Stuns in All-Black With Sparkling Details + Sky-High Heels at People’s Choice Awards 2019
Best of Footwear News
- Kendall Jenner Is One Step Ahead of the Latest Shoe Trends
- Kate Middleton & Meghan Markle's Favorite Boot Styles
- Karen Pence Wears LBD With Pointed-Toe Pumps to Promote Her Christmas Book