Nominated for her roles in “Spider-Man: Far From Home” and “Euphoria,” Zendaya took the 45th annual People’s Choice Awards red carpet tonight in style.
The 23-year-old arrived at the show in Santa Monica, Calif., wearing a one-shoulder black gown from Christopher Esber with embellished straps across the cut-out middle.
More from Footwear News
- Reese Witherspoon Shows How Monochromatic Dressing Can Add Height to Petite Frames
- Jennifer Aniston Braves the NYC Rain in Soaring Louboutin Sandals & a Midi Dress
- Jennifer Aniston Teams a Preppy Dress With Soaring Louboutin Sandals
Zendaya is nominated tonight for Choice TV Drama Star for her role as Rue Bennett in HBO’s new hit series “Euphoria.” Her co-star and on-air sister Storm Reid also walked the red carpet ahead of the award show.
Reid wore an eye-catching dress from Iris Van Herpen with a pair of strappy black sandals with a tall heel from Sophia Webster.
TAmong other winners, Jennifer Aniston will be honored with this year’s People’s Icon Award. The People’s Choice Awards air on E! at 9 p.m. ET.
Click through the gallery to see all the red carpet arrivals at the 2019 People’s Choice Awards.
Storm Reid, Giuliana Rancic + More Red Carpet Arrivals at People’s Choice Awards 2019
Zendaya, Nicole Kidman & More Steal the Spotlight in Power Suits at Elle Women in Hollywood Gala
Zendaya Is Fall-Ready in Slouchy Cabernet Boots From Her New Tommy Hilfiger Collection
Best of Footwear News
- Kendall Jenner Is One Step Ahead of the Latest Shoe Trends
- Kate Middleton & Meghan Markle's Favorite Boot Styles
- Karen Pence Wears LBD With Pointed-Toe Pumps to Promote Her Christmas Book