Zazie Beetz looked sleek and striking at the premiere of “The Joker” at The New York Film Festival.
The actress wore a black dress which featured a cutout in the torso area. She wore a white corset underneath which was decorated with white striped down the front. The maxi dress also included a cut out in the lower half of the dress.
More from Footwear News
- How Oscar-Nominated 'Kubo and the Two Strings' Created Tiny Waraji Sandals
- Jimmy Choo's Sandra Choi Reveals Her Awards-Season Shoe Picks
- The New Red Carpet 'It' Shoe: Jimmy Choo Pearl Sandals
For footwear, the 28-year-old kept it classic. She wore a pair of black open-toe sandals with a strap that ran across her footbed and another around that tied up around her ankles. Beetz went for a minimalist look and did not wear any accessories but she made up for it with her dazzling makeup. The star went for a silver winged eyeliner look.
Rooney Mara went for a simpler styler and wore an all-black ensemble. The 34-year-old wore a black midi dress with one off the shoulder strap and a long flowing lower half. On her feet, Mara wore a black closed-toe pump with a thin stiletto heel.
Kristen Stewart Transitions From Two Edgy Outfits to a Glamorous Red Carpet Look
Billy Porter Walked the Emmys Red Carpet in Sparkly Suit & Fierce Platform Sandals
Watch FN’s video of Cuba Gooding Jr., Spike Lee, Ansel Elgort and Michael Kors at the FNAAs
Best of Footwear News
- From Mom Mules to Uggs: The Shoes Katie Holmes Loves
- Why We're So Obsessed With the British Royals' Fashion
- Every Outfit Serena Williams Has Worn to Win the US Open