In celebration of Zappos’ 20th anniversary, the e-tailer is partnering with a new brand each month on limited-edition footwear. For October, the New Balance Classics 574 sneaker got a fresh update.
More from Footwear News
- Kawhi Leonard's New Balance Signature Sneaker Has a Release Date
- Celebrate Breast Cancer Awareness Month With Gear From These Brands That Give Back
- Reformation x New Balance Debut Sustainably Chic Dad Shoes
The Classics 574 features a black upper with neon accents, inspired by the lights of Las Vegas, home to Zappos headquarters. The shoe is made of suede and mesh, with a rubber outsole and padding at the tongue and collar.
The New Balance x Zappos sneaker is available to shop now on Zappos.com for $80. It is offered in unisex sizing.
For its 20th anniversary, Zappos will partner with a total of seven brands by the year’s end. The e-commerce site kicked things off by teaming up with Birkenstock; it has also released shoes in collaboration with Sam Edelman, Asics and Toms to date. (Like the New Balance sneakers, the Toms collab had a Las Vegas theme.)
As the anniversary celebrations wind down, still to come are Zappos x Brooks running sneakers in November (the shoes will have a birthday theme and smell like vanilla cake) and, just in time for the holidays, a cozy, Fair Isle-inspired Ugg collab with boots and slippers.
All 20th birthday releases can be shopped exclusively at Zappos.com.
Zappos Execs Kristina Broumand and Karlyn Mattson on the Importance of Women Supporting Women
Zappos Employees Reveal What Customers Really Call Them About
Exclusive: Zappos Is Looking Beyond E-Commerce to Ensure It Lasts for 1,000 Years
Best of Footwear News
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts
- NBA Star Stephen Curry’s History of Under Armour Basketball Shoes on the Court
- 17 Best Basketball Sneakers of All-Time