The 19-year-old “Grown-ish” star, who is known for her love of sneakers, dressed in a pale mint green romper courtesy of Zimmerman and a pair of Pharrell Williams’ Adidas Hu NMD x Human Made shoes.
More from Footwear News
- Adidas x Pharrell's 'Now Is Her Time' Campaign Is an Ode to Women's Empowerment
- Run the Numbers: This Is the Most Instagrammed Sneaker in the World -- Two Years in a Row
- Emma Watson, Kristen Stewart & More Reimagine Shakespeare's Juliet for the 2020 Pirelli Calendar
The style, which is available to shop for $250, features a white knit upper, Boost cushioning, red laces and a red embroidered “Human Made” heart graphic. The shoe released last month as part of the NMD “Love” pack collaboration, which included three sneakers from Williams.
Meanwhile, moderator Elaine Welteroth paired Kerby Jean-Raymond‘s Reebok by Pyer Moss Experiment 4 Fury Trail shoe, which released today, with a black dress. The low-top is colorful and features three layers meant to symbolize a person’s ascent to success through adversity.
As for Storm Reid, the 16-year-old actress wore leopard sneakers with bright orange accents from the Atmos x Nike Air Max 1 Animal 3.0 pack. She styled the kicks with a matching sweatshirt, black leggings and assortment of jewelry.
Yara Shahidi Looks So Regal in Prada at Met Gala 2019
Yara Shahidi Wows in Hot Pink Crystal-Covered Heels at ‘The Lion King’ Premiere
Reebok & Pyer Moss Collaborate on Trail Sneakers With a Powerful Backstory
Best of Footwear News
- Kendall Jenner Is One Step Ahead of the Latest Shoe Trends
- Kate Middleton & Meghan Markle's Favorite Boot Styles
- Karen Pence Wears LBD With Pointed-Toe Pumps to Promote Her Christmas Book