- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
Yahoo Sports compiles the three longest and most impressive home runs for the Houston Astros since 2015.
- Pitch is crushed to left way out of here. Number 18 for Carlos Correa. You talk about no-doubt shots.
- That's his first hit off of Hector Santiago. Finally had an answer for that fastball that he'd been fouling off. 12 pitches in that at bat with all those foul balls. Worked the count to 3-2. He knew Hector Santiago was gonna come after him with the heater, and he attacked it and crushed it.
- That ball's hammered deep to left center field. This ball is heading towards the upper deck, almost into the third deck. Springer crushes one, and the Astros lead 7 to 5 on their fourth home run of the game. Second for George.
- Good lord.
- That almost made it to the home run porch way up above the fence.
Correa high and deep to left field. Forget about it. That's in the Astros bullpen. It's over the Astros bullpen.
A monster shot by Carlos Correa. Hitting one to the statues here at Camden Yards. His 16th home run of the year, and the Astros lead it 9 to 1.
- Oh my.