- Prince William and Duchess Kate's schedule for the fourth day of their royal tour of Pakistan has been revealed.
- The Sun's royal correspondent, Emily Andrews, shared details of the couple's itinerary on Twitter Wednesday night.
Prince William and Kate Middleton kick off their fourth day in Pakistan on Thursday, and details of the next leg of their trip hit Twitter Wednesday night.
Emily Andrews, the royal correspondent at The Sun, shared the royal couple's full itinerary for the day, which they'll spend in Lahore—the capital of the Pakistani province of Punjab—on Twitter.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will begin their day in Lahore with a meeting with the Governor of Punjab, Chaudhry Mohammad Sarwar. Sarwar will join Punjab Chief Minister, Usman Buzdar (who is also reported to have a separate meeting scheduled with the couple), in welcoming Duke and Duchess when they arrive at the Allama Iqbal International Airport in Lahore.
Next, Will and Kate will visit the SOS Children's Village, which provides homes and care to orphaned children in need. According to Andrews, Kate will speak at an event during their stop at the village.
Day 4 #RoyalsVisitPakistan in Lahore— Emily Andrews (@byEmilyAndrews) October 17, 2019
William & Kate will:
- Meet the Gov of Lahore👨🏻⚖️
- Visit 🆘 Children’s Village & Kate will speak at party🎂
- Play cricket at National Academy 🏏
- Visit the Badshahi🕌
- See the Shaukat Khanum Cancer 🏥est by @ImranKhanPTI where Di visited👩🏻⚕️ pic.twitter.com/mXn3EftTnz
After that, Andrews reports that the couple will play cricket when they attend a ceremony at the National Cricket Academy, which they will follow up by a visit to the historic Badshahi Mosque.
Will and Kate will finish their day in Lahore with a visit to the Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital and Research Centre, which was founded in 1994 by Pakistan's current Prime Minister, Imran Khan. William's late mother, Diana, Princess of Wales, famously visited with sick children at the hospital during trips in February of 1996 and May of 1997.
In other words: Thursday promises to be another very full day for Will and Kate in Pakistan.
You Might Also Like