Tommy Hilfiger is joining London Fashion Week, during which the American will showcase his latest see-now-buy-now collection: TommyXLewisXH.E.R.
The Feb. 16 TommyNow show will feature spring 2020 looks for consumers. As WWD previously reported, brand ambassador Lewis Hamilton, who’s been involved with three prior TommyXLewis collections, and R&B singer H.E.R. both worked on the “Style for All” line.
More from WWD
- Tommy Hilfiger Fashion Frontier Challenge Selects Winners
- How to Watch the Marc Jacobs Fall 2020 Fashion Show
- Tommy Hilfiger, Lewis Hamilton Collaborate With H.E.R.
Hamilton has already teased some of the collection on Instagram in the lead-up to the show, which will be held at the Tate Modern.
You’ll be able to watch the show right on WWD.com: Just bookmark this page, and return at 8 p.m. GMT/3 p.m. ET to see every look from the project.
Read more from WWD:
WATCH: Tommy Hilfiger and Zendaya Preview Round 2 of Their Fashion Collab
Best of WWD
- The Eight Must-See Moments From the 2020 Grammy Awards
- American Dream: What to Know About New Jersey's Supersized Shopping Mall
- The Biggest Spring 2020 Fashion Trends From the Runways