Fresh off presenting their punk-themed fall 2020 collection for Monse, the duo will showcase their newest looks for de la Renta with a presentation at the New York Public Library on Feb. 10.
More from WWD
- Kennedy and Cuomo Talk Presidential Race, Well-Meaning Strangers
- 'Expensive' Eyebrows and Monastic Ponytails Backstage at Carolina Herrera Fall 2020
- 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Lisa Rinna Talks Dennis Basso, Taking Advice From Daughters Delilah Belle, Amelia Gray Hamlin
Catching all the action will be easy: On Monday night at 9 p.m. ET, you can check out the below video player to see what’s next for the label.
Read more from WWD:
WATCH: Watch the Chanel Haute Couture Spring 2020 Show
Best of WWD
- The Eight Must-See Moments From the 2020 Grammy Awards
- American Dream: What to Know About New Jersey's Supersized Shopping Mall
- The Biggest Spring 2020 Fashion Trends From the Runways