The fashion show for his label, Michael Kors Collection, will take place Feb. 12 — with the brand already sharing images on social media of accessories, including several handbag styles, that will be featured.
More from WWD
- An Afternoon With Phillip Lim
- Kennedy and Cuomo Talk Presidential Race, Well-Meaning Strangers
- How to Watch the Oscar de la Renta Fall 2020 Show Online
A preview of the MKC Monogramme North-South tote from our upcoming Fall 2020 #MichaelKorsCollection runway show. Discover the entire collection live this Wednesday at 10 AM (EST) and in stores this fall. #AllAccessKors #NYFW pic.twitter.com/iZammFisCc
— Michael Kors (@MichaelKors) February 9, 2020
Watching the show Wednesday without a special invite will be simple: Just bookmark this page and return at 10 a.m. ET that day to get a glimpse of every outfit in the video player below.
Read more from WWD:
WATCH: NYFW Fall 2020 Trends and Highlights
Best of WWD
- The Eight Must-See Moments From the 2020 Grammy Awards
- American Dream: What to Know About New Jersey's Supersized Shopping Mall
- The Biggest Spring 2020 Fashion Trends From the Runways