Kanye West is taking part in Paris Fashion Week. Fresh off hosting a Sunday Service event in the French capital, the rapper and fashion designer plans to showcase his newest Yeezy designs.
The Yeezy Season 8 fashion show is scheduled for 9:30 p.m. local time/3:30 p.m. EST Monday — with a live-stream available on Yeezy.com.
More from WWD
- North West Makes Her Rap Debut at Yeezy Season 8
- Miss Fame, Rick Owens Share Style Notes at Giambattista Valli
- Eli Mizrahi Debuts Mônot in Paris
“Here is a little piece of our home in Cody Wyoming,” it says.
In the lead-up to the presentation, check out footage below of West and his Sunday Service choir performing the song “Selah” from his 2019 gospel album, “Jesus Is King,” over the weekend.
Read more from WWD:
WATCH: Kanye West’s Speech at Fashion Group International’s Awards Ceremony
Best of WWD
- The Eight Must-See Moments From the 2020 Grammy Awards
- American Dream: What to Know About New Jersey's Supersized Shopping Mall
- The Biggest Spring 2020 Fashion Trends From the Runways