If you’ve been following this year’s NFL season, you may want to know how to watch the Bengals vs. Dolphins live online for free to see if Cincinnati’s success streak will continue for a second year.
The Cincinnati Bengals and the Miami Dolphins will face off on September 29, 2022, at the Paycor Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio—the Bengals’ hometown. At the time of the game, ESPN‘s Football Power Index predicted that there was a 71.8 percent chance the Bengals would win over the Dolphins. The index predicted that the Dolphins had a 27.9 percent chance of winning and that there was a 0.3 percent chance of a tie between the two teams. The game comes after the Bengals played against the Los angeles Rams in the Super Bowl LVI in February 2022, where they lost against the Rams with 20 points to the Rams’ 23.
More from StyleCaster
In an interview on The Pat McAfee Show in September 2022, the Bengals’ quarterback, Joe Burrows, explained how the 2022 NFL season feels different because changes behind the scenes, including a new indoor facility. “You gotta give credit to the people upstairs,” he said. “We feel it in the locker room. The change of mentality. Just like the change of culture in the locker room, we can feel it upstairs as well.” He continued, “It’s fun on gameday. Stuff is changing in the locker room. You’ve got to give credit to the people upstairs, drafting. Offseason work, getting us what we need in the training room, weight room, everything. It’s been awesome.”
Burrows also revealed how much input he and his teammates have on game-planning. “Even in my first year in the system, they were asking me ‘hey what do you think of this route or what do you think of this split?” he said. “Our coaches give us a great game plan each week but we also have a lot of freedom out there on Sundays to play free and not second guess a decision,” revealed Burrow.
So where can NFL fans stream the Bengals vs. Dolphins game? Read on ahead for how to watch the Bengals vs. Dolphins live online for free to see whether Cincinnati or Miami comes out on top.
When is the Bengals vs. Dolphins?
The Bengals vs. Dolphins game airs on September 29, 2022, at 8:20 p.m. ET / 5:20 p.m. PT on Amazon Prime Video.
How to watch the Bengals vs. Dolphins live online
The Bengals vs. Dolphins is available to stream on Amazon Prime Video. Amazon Prime Video costs $8.99 per month for non-Amazon Prime members. Amazon Prime Video comes for free with an Amazon Prime subscription, which costs $14.99 per month or $139 per year (a saving of about $36 from the monthly subscription.) Students can also subscribe to Amazon Prime Student for $7.49 per month or $69 per year, which is half the price of the regular subscription and also comes with Amazon Prime Video.
Thursday Night Football—often abbreviated as TNF—was acquired by Amazon Prime Video in 2021 after the streaming service signed an 11-year, $13 billion deal to become the exclusive provider for the event. “Live sports continue to be a game changer for Prime members,” Amazon Prime Vice President Jamil Ghani said in a release. at the time. “The value Prime brings to members is now even better with the launch of Thursday Night Football on Prime Video. With these exclusive offers and experiences, Prime members score big savings and get even greater access – all with a single membership.”
The deal makes Amazon Prime Video the first streaming service to secure an exclusive national broadcast package with the NFL. “‘Thursday Night Football’ will be our first-ever digital package and we are thrilled to exclusively partner with Amazon to bring our games to more fans on more platforms. NFL football drives passionate viewers and Amazon will enable us to continue to grow our fanbase in innovative and compelling ways,” NFL commissioner Roger Goodel said in a press release.
How to watch the Bengals vs. Dolphins live online for free
Amazon Prime Video’s free trial is four times longer than most other streaming services. Compared to Paramount Plus and Peacock, which offer just seven-day free trials, Amazon Prime Video’s free trial is 30 days. That’s three weeks more than competitors. The free trial also comes with the same benefits of Amazon Prime, such as free two-day shipping, Prime Music and more. But perhaps the best part about Amazon Prime Video’s free trial is that customers can sign up for it multiple times. According to Amazon, users can sign up for Amazon Prime Video’s free trial over and over again as long as it isn’t within the same 12 months. This means that if you if you haven’t been an Amazon Prime member for more than 12 months, you’re eligible to receive another 30 days for free.
After the free trial ends, Amazon Prime Video costs $8.99 per month for non-Prime members. However, if you’re an Amazon Prime member, Amazon Prime Video comes free with Amazon Prime, which includes Prime Delivery (such as free two-day shipping, free same-day shipping, free release-date delivery and free no-rush shipping), as well as access to Prime Music, Prime Gaming and Prime Reading. Amazon Prime costs $14.99 per month or $139 per year, which saves subscribers about $36 from the monthly subscription.
Below are step-by-step instructions for how to sign up for Amazon Prime Video’s free trial.
Click “Start your 30-day free trial“
Create or log into your Amazon account
Start watching Bengals vs. Dolphins on Amazon Prime Video for free
What is the Thursday Night Football 2022 schedule?
Read on for the Thursday Night Football 2022 schedule so far, including which teams are playing in which games and when they will be.
Week 2 – Thursday, September 15, 2022
Chargers vs. Chiefs @ 8:15 p.m. ET / 5:15 p.m. PT on Prime Video
Week 3 – Thursday, September 22, 2022
Steelers vs. Browns @ 8:15 p.m. ET / 5:15 p.m. PT on Prime Video
Week 4 – Thursday, September 29, 2022
Dolphins vs. Bengals @ 8:15 p.m. ET / 5:15 p.m. PT on Prime Video
Week 5 – Thursday, October 6, 2022
Colts vs. Broncos @ 8:15 p.m. ET / 5:15 p.m. PT on Prime Video
Week 6 – Thursday, October 13, 2022
Commanders vs. Bears @ 8:15 p.m. ET / 5:15 p.m. PT on Prime Video
Week 7 – Thursday, October 20, 2022
Saints vs. Cardinals @ 8:15 p.m. ET / 5:15 p.m. PT on Prime Video
Week 8 – Thursday, October 27, 2022
Ravens vs. Buccaneers @ 8:15 p.m. ET / 5:15 p.m. PT on Prime Video
Week 9 – Thursday, November 3, 2022
Eagles vs. Texans @ 8:15 p.m. ET / 5:15 p.m. PT on Prime Video
Week 10 – Thursday, November 11, 2022
Falcons vs. Panthers @ 8:15 p.m. ET / 5:15 p.m. PT on Prime Video
Week 11 – Thursday, November 17, 2022
Titans vs. Packers @ 8:15 p.m. ET / 5:15 p.m. PT on Prime Video
Week 13 – Thursday, December 1, 2022
Bills vs. Patriots @ 8:15 p.m. ET / 5:15 p.m. PT on Prime Video
Week 14 – Thursday, December 8, 2022
Raiders vs. Rams @ 8:15 p.m. ET / 5:15 p.m. PT on Prime Video
Week 15 – Thursday, December 15, 2022
49ers vs. Seahawks @ 8:15 p.m. ET / 5:15 p.m. PT on Prime Video
Week 16 – Thursday, December 22, 2022
Jaguars vs. Jets @ 8:15 p.m. ET / 5:15 p.m. PT on Prime Video
Week 17 – Thursday, December 29, 2022
Cowboys vs. Titans @ 8:15 p.m. ET / 5:15 p.m. PT on Prime Video
Our mission at STYLECASTER is to bring style to the people, and we only feature products we think you’ll love as much as we do. Please note that if you purchase something by clicking on a link within this story, we may receive a small commission of the sale.
Best of StyleCaster