The Critics’ Choice Awards celebrate the best in television and film, airing on Sunday, Jan. 12, at 7 p.m. ET from the Barker Hanger in Santa Monica, Calif. Nominees include Awkwafina, Brad Pitt and more.
Below, we’ve answered all the questions you may have about the awards ceremony itself, as well as how to watch the accompanying red carpet livestream for free.
More from Footwear News
- Kristen Bell Takes the Neon Green Trend to the Next Level in a Satin Jumpsuit + Peep-Toe Heels at the 2020 Critics' Choice Awards
- Florence Pugh Proves Your Shoes Need Jewelry, Too, at the 2020 Critics' Choice Awards
- Jennifer Lopez Gives Old Hollywood Glamour A Modern Twist at the 2020 Critics' Choice Awards
How to Watch the Critics’ Choice Awards
The show airs live on Jan. 12 exclusively on The CW at 7 p.m. ET. The red carpet will be livestream on KTLA.com from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
“Entertainment Tonight” will do a recap of their red carpet coverage airing after the show at 11 p.m., available to watch on CBS All Access and the ET Live mobile app; it’s available to stream on a Roku, Apple TV, Pluto TV or Amazon Fire TV.
Who Is the Host?
Actor-singer Taye Diggs is set to host the 3-hour extravaganza; Diggs hosted the awards show for the first time in 2019.
Who Is Nominated?
The competition for Best Picture is stacked this year, including “Uncut Gems,” “The Irishman” and the Golden Globe winner for Best Drama, “1917.”
Robert De Niro, Joaquin Phoenix and Antonio Banderas lead the pack nominated for Best Actor while Scarlett Johansson, Renée Zellweger, Lupita Nyong’o and more duke it out for Best Actress.
Eddie Murphy is also in the running for Best Actor and will also be honored with a Lifetime Achievement Award. Kristen Bell, too, is set to accept the honor of the #SeeHer Award, recognizing women changing the norm and pushing boundaries in the industry; previous recipients include Gal Gadot and Viola Davis.
FN will have all the details on the red carpet action from the 2020 Critics’ Choice Awards.
Lady Gaga Is Blushing in a Calvin Klein Gown and Booties at Critics’ Choice Awards
Here’s What the Critics’ Choice Awards Looked Like 10 Years Ago
Charlize Theron & More Stars Shimmer at the Critics’ Choice Awards
Best of Footwear News
- How Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Style Has Evolved Over the Years
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner