The Nike x Off-White dunk lows originally retailed for $170 in three different colorways, “University Gold,” “Pine Green” and “University Red.”
More from Footwear News
- Odell Beckham Jr.'s Grinch-Themed Cleats Will Have Fans Green With Envy
- Colin Kaepernick Reveals the Release Date for His Upcoming Nike Air Force 1
- Nike's Q2 Earnings Prove China Is More Important Than Ever to the Brand
Now, just hours after the sneakers initially dropped, they are already on the resale market. StockX has all three colorways of the shoes available in sizes 4 to 16 with resale prices ranging from $420 all the way up to $674.
GOAT has all of the new dunk lows as well with the lowest price offering at $450; the highest price goes up to $2,000.
Sellers on eBay are also taking their turn at the resale market, listing pairs of the new sneakers for as low as $237.
Nike and Off-White first joined forces for Abloh’s “The Ten” series with the most recent drop in July at ComplexCon Chicago, where they first released the Off-White x Nike Air Force 1 “MCA” sneakers before dropping in via Nike’s SNKRS app.
Here’s a Closer Look at the Rumored Off-White x Air Jordan 5 Being Released in 2020
This Is How Much Today’s Shoppers Are Spending on a New Pair of Sneakers
Virgil Abloh’s Off-White x Nike Dunk Collaboration Is Now Rumored to Release in December
Best of Footwear News
- Kyrie Irving's Nike Signature Sneaker History
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts
- NBA Star Stephen Curry’s History of Under Armour Basketball Shoes on the Court