In a photo posted this morning to Longoria’s Instagram account, Beckham wore a collared anorak over a tan and black sweater from her own label ($909 from Farfetch.com) and lightwash skinny jeans. On her feet, the designer sported dark, knee-high rainboots.
More from Footwear News
- Reese Witherspoon Wears Croc-Print Jimmy Choo Pumps on the Red Carpet With Her Lookalike Daughter
- These Celebrity Jetsetters Have the Chicest Airport Style
- Eva Longoria Wears Minimalist Black Sandals at Lunch in Los Angeles
Longoria wore a zipped-up anorak with black leggings, accessorizing with a beanie and scarf. For footwear, the “Dog Days” actress selected black mid-calf, lace-up boots with fluffy gray trim.
Both women wore sunglasses despite the rainy weather.
Beckham and Longoria are close friends, so much so that Beckham named Longoria godmother to her 8-year-old daughter, Harper. At Harper’s christening earlier this month, Longoria wore a tan suit with pointed-toe heels. Harper looked adorable in a cream-colored, sheer-sleeved maxi dress with embellishment, teamed with sparkly flats. The elementary schooler bundled up on top with a cream-colored cape.
“A week ago today we celebrated the most magical christening of Cruz and Harper Seven x xx kisses @evalongoria the best godmother x kisses little Santi! We love u so much xxx,” Beckham wrote in an Instagram post yesterday of Longoria, who held son Santiago, 1, and Harper.
Flip through the gallery for more of Victoria Beckham’s style.
Eva Longoria Wears Minimalist Black Sandals at Lunch in Los Angeles
Victoria Beckham Mixes Patterns in Her Favorite Peep-Toe Boots at the Airport
Harper Beckham Twins With Anna Wintour Front Row at Victoria Beckham Spring 2020
Best of Footwear News
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner
- Britney Spears' '90s and Early '00s Street Style Will Have You Feeling Nostalgic