There is no better model for Victoria Beckham’s brand than the designer herself.
More from Footwear News
- Victoria Beckham Pairs Leopard-Print Boots With Her Red Midi Dress in NYC
- Victoria Beckham Wears Red-Hot Peep-Toe Boots That Match Her Pedicure in NYC
- How London Fashion Week Designers Brexit-Proofed Their Footwear
On her feet, she wore peep-toe, leopard-print, thigh-high boots from her fall ’19 collection that retail for just under $1,200 on ModaOperandi.com.
For fans of Posh Spice, the style might look familiar because she sported a similar red-centric look look Wednesday comprising a $1,290 red midi dress with short sleeves, a high neckline and a cinched waist.
She is a fan of her brand’s peep-toe boots in any color, though. On Tuesday, she wore them in two different hues: in red under a matching red skirt and a coordinating lavender sweater and in turquoise under a multicolored pencil skirt.
Beckham showed her spring ’20 range at London Fashion Week in September, with boldly colored pumps, strappy sandals and floral prints.
Click through the gallery to see 14 times Victoria Beckham was photographed smiling in style.
Victoria Beckham Pairs Leopard-Print Boots With Her Red Midi Dress in NYC
Victoria Beckham Takes Style Cues From Meghan Markle at Soccer Star Sergio Ramos’ Wedding
Victoria Beckham Shows Off Her Bright Pedicure While Keeping Warm in Chilly NYC
Best of Footwear News
- Celebrities Whose Style Got Better With Age
- The Most Dramatic Celebrity Style Transformations
- Proof That Bella Hadid Is Way Ahead of the Latest Shoe Trends