Vans is highlighting the preservation of the environment in a new capsule collection.
The skatewear brand’s “Save Our Planet” range is comprised of two colorways of the Era, UltraRange Rapidweld, Sk8-Hi Reissue, Slide-On styles as well as companion apparel pieces.
More from Footwear News
- The Collabs: October 2019
- Jennifer Garner's Kooky Mailbox Halloween Costume Starts With Rainbow Vans Sneakers
- VF Profits Miss Estimates -- But Vans and The North Face Continue to Power Sales
Each footwear option is decorated with graphic prints of the world map on the upper. “Save Our Planet” is seen printed in a graffiti-inspired font joined by peace symbols wrapping around the midsole.
The line is available for purchase now on Vans.com and at select Vans retailers with prices ranging from $30 to $140.
With the launch of this collection, Vans will donate up to $200,000 of its proceeds to Sustainable Coastlines Hawaii, which is a non-profit organization that’s devoted to protecting Hawaii’s coastlines.
In related news, Vans has teamed up with streetwear brand Rhude to drop a vintage-inspired Bold NI sneaker also releasing this month.
Vans x Rhude Collaborate on Retro Shoes Inspired by Classic Cars + Cali License Plates
VF Profits Miss Estimates — But Vans and The North Face Continue to Power Sales
Jennifer Garner’s Kooky Mailbox Halloween Costume Starts With Rainbow Vans Sneakers
Best of Footwear News
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts
- NBA Star Stephen Curry’s History of Under Armour Basketball Shoes on the Court
- 17 Best Basketball Sneakers of All-Time