The streetwear brand and retailer gives the sneaker an update by blending different materials on the upper, such as nubuck leather and hairy suede as the base, with translucent and technical mesh panels providing a modern twist. Additional modifications include the restructuring of the upper, stretching the Swoosh branding on the sides and minimizing the padding in the tongue and heel to give the shoes a sleeker look.
More from Footwear News
- LeBron James Wears an Unreleased Undefeated x Nike Kobe Sneaker Before Playing the Sacramento Kings
- Nike Reimagines the Air Max 90 for Its 30th Birthday
- Nike Turned the Fan-Favorite Air Max 90 Sneaker Into Slides
Two colorways of the collab will be available, including a stealthy black colorway to highlight the depth of the latest variation and a vibrant blue-based makeup, which pays homage to throwback footwear and apparel from Nike’s ACG and running line.
The black colorway of the Undefeated x Nike Air Max 90 launches on March 14 at Undefeated stores, followed by a second release on March 19 via the SNKRS app. The blue colorway is releasing exclusively at Undefeated stores on March 26, which is Air Max Day.
This collaboration follows last year’s project between the two that resulted in the release of eight colorways for the cult-classic running sneaker in December.
Zion Williamson’s First-Ever Player-Exclusive Air Jordan Is Releasing This Week
How to Buy a Pair of the Limited-Edition Dior x Nike Jordan 1 High
Nike Shuts Down Two British Offices — Its Third & Fourth Corporate Closures Amid Coronavirus Fears
Best of Footwear News
- 11 Best Yeezy Sneakers That You Can Shop Now
- Kyrie Irving's Nike Signature Sneaker History
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts