Ulla Johnson will open its first shop-in-shop at Bergdorf Goodman.
Designed to re-create the residential feelings of Johnson’s eponymous New York stores, the shop will open on Thursday on the fifth floor with the holiday and pre-spring collection.
More from WWD
- Ulla Johnson Taps Donata Minelli Yirmiyahu as CEO
- How Tech's Titans Defend Against House Anti-trust Inquiry
- Shares of Urban Outfitters Fall After Disappointing Quarter
It joins the two other stand-alone Ulla Johnson boutiques in New York. They are at 15 Bleecker Street in Manhattan and Amagansett, N.Y.
The Bergdorf Goodman space includes custom brass and wicker racks, a Paul Kingma square marble and wood coffee table, vintage Italian Calacatta Verde pedestal table, and a handmade Tuareg rug, and a Batik-covered cube table.
Johnson’s collections are known for their artisan details, embroideries, custom prints and handwork.
The opening of the shop will be feted Dec. 4 with an intimate dinner hosted by Linda Fargo, senior vice president of the fashion office and the director of women’s fashion and store presentation at Bergdorf’s.
For more stories:
Best of WWD
- American Dream: What to Know About New Jersey's Supersized Shopping Mall
- The Biggest Spring 2020 Fashion Trends From the Runways
- Celebrities at New York Fashion Week Spring 2020