The WM Mid Boot and WM Sneaker both come in two colorways; the boot comes in dune and black and retails for $275 while the sneaker is available in chestnut and black for $250. The styles are available for purchase while limited supplies last at Ugg.com and select retailers worldwide.
More from Footwear News
- Hoka One One's Sales Surge 50% -- Here's What the Brand Is Doing Right
- Marketing Plays: New Balance Celebrates NBA Season Opener With Kawhi Leonard Video + More
- J-Lo Looks Cozy on Set in Ugg Slippers & a Fluffy Bathrobe
The collaboration features Ugg’s functional elements and winter boot silhouette with design details by White Mountaineering’s founder and designer, Yosuke Aizaw.
The collaboration debuted on the runway during White Mountaineering’s fall ’19 show in Paris on Jan. 19.
The styles were paired with the brand’s street style-chic apparel and accessories.
The two brands joined forces for the first time in 2016 when they released their first boot style that sold for $289. They partnered again last year for White Mountaineering’s fall ’18 show.
White Mountaineering has also done multiple collaborative collections with Adidas while Ugg recently created capsules with Heron Preston and lifestyle brand Stampd.
Adidas Turns the NMD Into a Trail Sneaker With Help From White Mountaineering
Ugg’s Rebellious Reputation Gets a Spin in a New Collab With Heron Preston
Slick Woods, Luka Sabbat & More Launch Ugg’s Fall ’19 Campaign Highlighting Inclusivity
Best of Footwear News
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts
- NBA Star Stephen Curry’s History of Under Armour Basketball Shoes on the Court
- 17 Best Basketball Sneakers of All-Time