Odell Beckham Jr.’s weekly streak of wearing custom Nike cleats on the field continues with yesterday’s matchup between his Cleveland Browns team and the Broncos on their home turf in Denver.
Prior to tip-off, the star wide receiver was spotted during Week 9’s pregame warmups in his Nike Vapor Untouchable Pro 3 OBJ Uptempo cleat inspired by the Air Foamposite One in the “Alternate Galaxy” colorway. The upper features the iconic Foamposite material on the upper in an intergalactic print with a black knitted ankle collar as well as coordinating cleat spikes underneath.
More from Footwear News
- Off-White Confused LeBron James for Another NBA Star on Instagram
- Nike Will Debut the Kyrie 6 With a Special City-Inspired Collection
- Melania Trump Greets the Washington Nationals in a Coat That Pays Tribute to the Team's Colors
For the game, OBJ switched to the Air Zoom Generation-styled cleat that’s unofficially inspired by LeBron James’ connection to his hometown city of Cleveland featuring a white leather upper contrasted by bright orange Swoosh branding on the sides and toe box.
According to the brand, the cleats will remain exclusive to OBJ and is not expected to be released to the public.
In related news, Nike has officially unveiled Brooklyn Nets’ star Kyrie Irving’s sixth signature basketball sneaker that’s set to debut later this month.
Nike Reveals NBA Star Kyrie Irving’s Next Signature Sneaker
Kendrick Lamar’s ‘Yin and Yang’-Inspired Nikes Get an Official Release Date
Travis Scott Has a Nike Air Force 1 Collab Coming Soon — Here’s How to Get a Pair
Best of Footwear News
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts
- NBA Star Stephen Curry’s History of Under Armour Basketball Shoes on the Court
- 17 Best Basketball Sneakers of All-Time