From Jennifer Garner’s frozen yogurt bark to Courteney Cox’s biscotti, we really can’t get enough of celebrity recipes—and neither can our readers. That’s why PureWow is launching an all-new YouTube series, Celeb Bites, where we attempt to cook and bake like the stars to see if their recipes are worth the hype.
For our first installment, we tried our hand at Kris Jenner’s brownies, which went very, very viral when Kourtney Kardashian shared the recipe on her lifestyle site. “Can she bake as well as she can monetize her offspring?” inquires host Juliette Moreno. We’re determined to find out.
The first episode dropped today, and in case you want to start baking ASAP, we have the recipe for you below.
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Melt the chocolate and the butter together, either in the microwave or on the stove. Put aside.
3. Crack the eggs into a large mixing bowl, then add the vanilla. Whisk to combine.
4. Add the flour slowly in batches and whisk together until combined. Repeat with the sugar. Then, mix in the baking soda and salt.
5. Whisk in the melted chocolate and butter, then fold in the walnuts and chocolate chips.
6. Coat a 9x13 baking pan with nonstick spray or butter (or line it with nonstick foil or parchment paper). Add the brownie batter to the pan and spread.
7. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.