The unreleased style was spotted on Scott’s Instagram and was also seen on the feet of the Houston rapper in his new “Jackboys” music video that debuted over the weekend. The purported collab makes use of earthy tones, including a light brown base that’s paired with dark brown side panels, and is covered with graphics throughout.
More from Footwear News
- Zendaya, Travis Scott & Luke Combs Top Buzziest Celebrity Partnerships of 2019
- Travis Scott's Rumored Nike Air Max 270 React Collab Gets Teased
- Nike Sent Travis Scott's 'Cactus Jack' Air Force 1 Collaboration to Lucky Fans
It only seemed like a matter of time before Scott received his own iteration of the SB Dunk Low, as his love of the model is evident through his social media feeds. He often shows off his extensive collection, including the coveted “Paris” SB Dunks (which cost over $20,000 in the secondary market) that he rocked in celebration of his 28th birthday.
For now, Scott or Nike SB have yet to confirm official release details surrounding the unreleased Nike SB Dunk Low, but the pair is rumored to be released sometime in 2020.
Travis Scott’s Rumored Nike Air Max 270 React Collab Gets Teased
P.J. Tucker Broke Out $15K ‘Wahlburger’ Air Jordans for NBA Christmas Day Game
The Popular ‘China Moon’ Nike LeBron 7 Returns Next Week
Best of Footwear News
- Kyrie Irving's Nike Signature Sneaker History
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts
- NBA Star Stephen Curry’s History of Under Armour Basketball Shoes on the Court