More from Footwear News
- Nike vs. Skechers: What's at Stake in Their Contentious Legal Battle
- This LeBron Nike Sneaker Is Reselling for $600 After It Debuted on the NBA 2K20 Video Game
- Nike Sells Surf Brand Hurley to Bluestar Alliance
The eye-catching look, according to Nike, evokes memories of Scott’s summers spent in the countryside at his grandmother’s house and features various sturdy materials associated with hard-wearing, tough products such as canvas, corduroy, suede, leather and flannel. It is executed in natural tones and outdoor-inspired prints. Highlights of the shoe include nods to time the artist spent growing up in Missouri City, Texas, as well as his hometown, Houston, all called out on the snaps of the shoe’s heel, the styling of traditional work coats, the corduroy collar, the heavy brass zipper and the removable lace cover.
The Nike Air Force 1 x Cactus Jack will hit retailers worldwide on Nov. 16 and retail for $160.
Travis Scott’s Air Jordan 6 Has Sold Out, But Here’s How You Can Still Get Them
Travis Scott Responds to Fan Complaint About His Sneaker Drops
Tyga Poses in Travis Scott’s Air Jordan Sneakers — and Twitter Goes Wild
Best of Footwear News
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts
- NBA Star Stephen Curry’s History of Under Armour Basketball Shoes on the Court
- 17 Best Basketball Sneakers of All-Time