Thanks to a series of images shared by leaker py_rates on Instagram, an apparel collection is also expected to be on the way. Included in the capsule are two different T-shirt styles: one in black that features a graphic of both Michael Jordan and Scott printed on the front; the other with washed suede in a tonal medium olive colorway. Also included is a pair of shorts that also done in medium olive suede material and embroidered with tiny cacti details throughout. According to the leaker, the retail prices will be $45, $75 and $100, respectively. Check out an early look below.
More from Footwear News
- Tyga Poses in Travis Scott's Air Jordan Sneakers -- and Twitter Goes Wild
- 9 Best Sneaker Launches of the Week to Shop Now
- Take a Closer Look at Travis Scott's Next 'Cactus Jack' Air Force 1 Collaboration
This isn’t the first time that Scott delivered an apparel collection with Jordan Brand. In May, Scott’s coveted Air Jordan 1 High collab released. The latest Travis Scott x Air Jordan 6 Retro is currently scheduled to release this Saturday in limited quantities at select Jordan Brand retailers for $250.
Travis Scott Models Unreleased Nike Air Force 1s Inspired by This Classic Nike Basketball Shoe
Travis Scott Gifts Fan Unreleased Nike Air Force 1 Collaboration at the Made In America Festival
Take a Closer Look at Travis Scott’s Next ‘Cactus Jack’ Air Force 1 Collaboration
Best of Footwear News
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts
- NBA Star Stephen Curry’s History of Under Armour Basketball Shoes on the Court
- 17 Best Basketball Sneakers of All-Time