Pro tip: If you’re going to attempt to play any sort
of sport, you probably shouldn’t do it indoors.
Why? When TikTok user Rachel Kostelnik
and her sister made the mistake of trying
to play baseball — or really, jugball —
inside, they ended up destroying a TV.
In a now-viral video of the moment, Rachel’s
sister Olivia looks confident as she gets into
a swinging position with the water jug she’s
using as an impromptu baseball bat.
Once Olivia is ready, Rachel
throws something at her to hit —
but she doesn’t get a home run.
Instead, she accidentally hits whatever
was thrown at her straight into the
television completely ruining the screen.
Once they realized what’s happened, Rachel and Olivia
are in complete shock — just like the rest of TikTok.
“NOW THAT’S ALOT OF DAMAGE,” one person said. “My
mom would’ve DISOWNED ME,” another user commented.
“You in danger girl,” a third person joked.
In the caption, Rachel noted that if
the video goes viral, her sister “won’t
[have to] pay for” the broken TV.
So far the video has more than 230,000 likes on
TikTok, so things are looking good for Olivia