Tiffany Trump rang in 2020 in couture.
Yesterday, President Donald Trump’s youngest daughter shared her New Year’s Eve look from the family’s Mar-a-Lago celebrations alongside her beau Michael Boulos. For the occasion, Tiffany wore a silk gown with a lace overlay from Dar Sara by Lebanese designer Joumana Al Hayek.
More from Footwear News
- Tiffany Trump Goes Dog Sledding in Montana Wearing Black Lace-Up Boots
- Tiffany Trump Matches Mother Marla Maples in All Black for Christmas in Montana
- Melania Trump Does 3 Trends in 1 Look With Knee-High Slouch Boots at Turkey Pardoning Ceremony
She matched the ensemble with a festive clutch emblazoned with “2020” in glittery red. On her feet, the 26-year-old chose a set of dark pointed-toe pumps with a low vamp and a high heel.
At the same party, first lady Melania glistened in a black Givenchy featuring gold sequins at the neck and bodice and a floor-sweeping hemline. From Givenchy’s fall ’19 collection, the gown is available to purchase at Matchesfashion.com, retailing for $4,740.
Melania’s shoes were not visible underneath the floor-length gown. For formal occasions, she has two favorite pump styles — Manolo Blahnik’s BB and the Christian Louboutin’s So Kate.
Click through the gallery to see Tiffany Trump’s style evolution.
Tiffany Trump Goes Dog Sledding in Montana Wearing Black Lace-Up Boots
Tiffany Trump Wears Her Go-To Summer Shoes for ‘Last First Day’ of Law School
Tiffany Trump Shows How to Pop in an All-Black Outfit on Art Crawl With Her Boyfriend
Best of Footwear News
- How Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Style Has Evolved Over the Years
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner