As citizens of Florida begin to put their lives back together after the destruction caused by Hurricane Irma, one bright spot amongst all the chaos is this group of Florida police officers who had no idea they were about to become viral hunks.
The Gainesville Police Department’s Facebook posted a photo of three of their officers with the caption, “Officers Nordman, Hamill and Rengering…part of the night crew getting ready to do some work.”
After the photo was posted, Facebook went off.
Officers Nordman, Hamill and Rengering...part of the night crew getting ready to do some work.#IrmaUPDATE:1. We...Posted by Gainesville Police Department on Sunday, September 10, 2017
Here are some of our fave reactions to the men.
The police station had to respond to the outpouring of love for its officers because, apparently, women were calling 911 and requesting these three dudes.
The police station updated their photo to include the following:
1. We are dying with the comments. You’ve actually made our chief blush with some of them.
2. MRS. Nordman and MRS. Hamill have also enjoyed knowing how millions of women are going crazy over their husbands.
3. We can confirm that Officer Rengering (far right with the amazing hair) IS SINGLE.
4. On another note, Officer Rengering is being placed into Cougar Prey Protective Care, similar to the witness protection program for his safety.
5. Please do not call 9-1-1 and request this group respond to your “incident”
6. There WILL be a calendar.”
But on a more serious note, it seems like the handsome viral cops brightened the day of the police force who were otherwise facing an uphill battle putting their Floridian city back together.
“Thank you all for the hilarious comments…they have brightened our time up here. As for the calendar, we are going to try and do something fairly quickly and funds raised will go to Hurricane Irma recovery here in Florida,” the station included in the post.
We’re glad that their request to shoot a ~sexy~ calendar will raise funds for Irma recovery.