Warning: The following post contains spoilers for Netflix's Love Is Blind.
Netflix's new reality dating show, Love Is Blind, is truly the gift that keeps on giving, and now, the series is giving a little bit more. On Wednesday, Netflix announced a Love Is Blind reunion show will air on its YouTube channel on Thursday, March 5, which means you won't have to say goodbye quite yet when the season finale airs on Thursday, Feb. 27.
Here's how Netflix describes the special:
"After a highly-anticipated season finale, Nick and Vanessa Lachey bring the cast of Love Is Blind back together for the first time to spill the tea and come clean on the season’s juiciest moments. On March 5, all your burning questions will be answered in this can’t-miss special on Netflix’s YouTube channel."
Exactly which burning questions will be answered, you ask? Netflix hints we'll find out:
- "Which couples are still together?"
- "What was it REALLY like to watch this unfold all over again?"
- "Do they have any regrets?"
- "...plus more unexpected twists and revelations from the whole season explained from the couples who experienced it."
Listen, we definitely want to find all that out, but if the reunion show doesn't touch on those medieval metal wine glasses featured in every Love Is Blind episode, we're gonna be disappointed. (Nick and Vanessa Lachey, we'er counting on you for answers!) A few more things we're curious about:
- Has Amber gotten her make-up buying habits under control?
- Is Jessica preparing to pitch wine for dogs on Shark Tank?
- Assuming it's Giannina who runs down the street in her wedding dress, how does she feel about watching that over and over again on TV?
- That treehouse where Lauren and Cameron went on a date: Hypothetically, how does one come to own it?
Seriously, though, it'll be fascinating to see the couples reunite, given that they filmed the show back in 2018. A lot must have changed since then—except for Lauren and Cameron's love for each other, because they're obviously destined to be together forever.
The Love Is Blind reunion show will air on Netflix's YouTube channel on Thursday, March 5.
You Might Also Like