Taylor Swift’s latest performance look was over-the-top — and reminded fans of her “Reputation” tour attire.
The 29-year-old pop star performed at Alibaba’s 11:11 Global Shopping Festival today — also known as Singles’ Day — wearing a statement-making ensemble.
More from Footwear News
- Taylor Swift Sports 5-Inch, Rainbow-Colored Platform Heels in Japan
- Taylor Swift Glistens in Sparkly Pants & Silver Louboutins at 'SNL' After Party With Joe Alwyn
- Taylor Swift Wears Spiked Louboutins With Matching Blazer Minidress on 'The Tonight Show'
Swift sported a metallic geometric-print minidress with matching thigh-high boots. The shoes featured a pointed toe and a block heel, with lace detailing at the top edge for a secure fit.
The edgier aesthetic marked a bit of a departure from the bright colors and pastels Swift has been gravitating toward since the release of her latest album, “Lover.” While promoting her prior album, “Reputation,” the 10-time Grammy winner chose outfits more similar to today’s, wearing lots of black with snake motifs.
While Swift is known among fans for her style — she often makes red carpet “best dressed lists and sees her outfits imitated by admirers — she lacks a major fashion deal. However, the A-lister formerly was partnered with sneaker label Keds, with whom she launched a whimsical collaboration in 2015.
In 2019, the “Cats” lead reportedly raked in $185 million, putting her at No. 1 on Forbes’ list of the wealthiest stars. The “Reputation” tour was the highest grossing tour in U.S. history with $266.1 million grossed.
Click through the gallery to see more of Taylor Swift’s celebrity shoe style.
Taylor Swift Glistens in Sparkly Pants & Silver Louboutins at ‘SNL’ After Party With Joe Alwyn
Taylor Swift Wears Spiked Louboutins With Matching Blazer Minidress on ‘The Tonight Show’
Taylor Swift Exploded With Color on ‘GMA’ in Sparkling Shorts & René Caovilla Boots
Best of Footwear News
- Kendall Jenner Is One Step Ahead of the Latest Shoe Trends
- Kate Middleton & Meghan Markle's Favorite Boot Styles
- Karen Pence Wears LBD With Pointed-Toe Pumps to Promote Her Christmas Book