Well before you head to the grocery store, here are 7 more party food ideas to get your creative juices flowing! From football-shaped grilled cheese bites to guilt-free brownies - these snacks are sure to score you a touchdown with your party guests!
1. Football Pepperoni Pizza
10 … 52 … hike! Dig in to this homemade pepperoni pizza, but beware: There's no ref to decide who should get the last piece!
- 1 pizza dough or pre-made crust (Here's a great homemade recipe)
- pizza sauce (Here's a great homemade recipe)
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- sliced white cheese, cut in strips (I used Swiss)
Related: Is he an Eli or a Peyton? 22 baby names inspired by football
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. If using fresh pizza dough, bring to room temperature. Spread dough over, or place pizza crust in pizza pan. Add pizza sauce and then cheese. Top with pepperoni, laying it slightly overlapping in the shape of a football.
- Place Swiss cheese strips in the middle of your peperoni football to form the laces.
- Bake according to pizza dough instructions, or until pizza is lightly browned and cheese has melted.
2. Football Pancakes
Greet your kids on game day morning with these delicious chocolate football pancakes - just don't be surprised if they do a little touchdown dance with each bite.
Make football pancakes
Related: 20 ways to decorate your house for your Super Bowl party
3. Touchdown Taco Dip with Football Chips
This spicy taco dip is the perfect home base for your game day snack huddle. So grab a football chip, dip, eat, and … break!
Make touchdown taco dip with football chips
4. Football Deviled Eggs
Transform boring ol' deviled eggs into footballs worthy of Eli Manning (or Tom Brady). It won't be hard to devour 6 "footballs" by the end of the first quarter!
Make football deviled eggs
5. Grilled Cheese Footballs
Your little linebackers will adore this Super Bowl-themed twist on their favorite cheesy sandwiches. Laces out!
Make grilled cheese footballs
Related: 15 delicious dips to serve on Super Bowl Sunday
6. Reduced-Guilt Football Brownies
There's nothing offensive about these "skinny" football brownies … that is, unless you snipe the last one.
Make reduced-guilt football brownies
7. Football Chocolate Chip Cookie Pies
Fumble one of these sinfully sweet chocolate chip cookie pies, and you just might get booed out of the kitchen!
Make football chocolate chip cookie pies
For 4 more football-shaped foods for the Super Bowl, visit Babble!
MORE ON BABBLE
Game day wings ... and 6 more spicy buffalo chicken recipes
41 copycat recipes from your fave fast food joints
Tasty mug cakes you can make in under 10 minutes
Show your team spirit! 13 Super Bowl-inspired fashions
7 super sliders perfect for your Super Bowl party