Stephen Curry’s signature shoe is coming out in a colorway that’s simultaneously sweet and sour.
The Under Armour Curry 7 is slated to release in a “Sour Patch Kids” colorway, announced the basketball star’s SC30 Inc. company yesterday.
More from Footwear News
- Why Under Armour's Plummeting Sneaker Sales Are Worrisome
- Melania Trump Greets the Washington Nationals in a Coat That Pays Tribute to the Team's Colors
- Analysts Sound Alarm on Under Armour Accounting Probe as Shares Plunge
The Curry 7 “Sour Patch Kids” shoes have an orange upper, with a candy-print lining and a white outsole.
The Curry 7 is the seventh and newest edition in Curry’s Under Armour signature shoe franchise. The silhouette dropped Nov. 1 and was debuted by the NBA star on the court this season.
The model boasts a leather, mesh and TPU upper, a decoupled heel to allow for stabilized motion and both shock-absorbing Hovr and energy-returning Micro G cushioning materials.
Although Curry had the chance to wear his kicks on the court this seasons, fans unfortunately won’t see him in action in his “Sour Patch Kids” shoes anytime soon. The Golden State Warrior suffered a broken left hand last month and was required to undergo surgery. The recuperation process will take at least three months.
In the meantime, the sneakers drop later this month, on Nov. 29. Details regarding pricing and point of sale have yet to be announced, but prior editions of the Curry 7 sold for $140. Fans should stay on the lookout for more information in the coming weeks.
Even the Biggest Stars of the NBA Playoffs Can’t Boost Basketball Sneakers
This Under Armour Sneaker Will Pay Tribute To All Of Steph Curry’s Past Doubters
Best of Footwear News
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts
- NBA Star Stephen Curry’s History of Under Armour Basketball Shoes on the Court
- 17 Best Basketball Sneakers of All-Time