Sofia Richie is finishing out the final days of 2019 with a trip to Colorado.
In an Instagram last night, the model posed in snowy Aspen, wearing an all-neutral look perfect for chilly weather. Richie sported a long camel coat over a high-necked gold top and white corduroy pants.
More from Footwear News
- Sofia Richie Launches Bikini Campaign With Brands Rooted in Skateboarding Culture
- Sofia Richie Elevates Boyfriend Jeans With Sparkling Manolo Blahnik Mules
- Sofia Richie & Supermodel Taylor Hill Go for Sandals With Suits at Boohoo Collection Launch
On her feet, Lionel Richie’s daughter wore brown boots with a ridged outsole and lace-up fastening. She accessorized with black gloves and oversize shades.
Richie captioned her Instagram, which received more than 230,000 likes, “Home In my fav New Years location.”
Since the spring, neutral colors has been having a major moment, thanks to fall ’19 collections from top brands such as Fendi and Burberry. The fad has also won the approval of well-dressed celebrities such as Hailey Baldwin and Bella Hadid. The trend serves as a departure from the neon hues that reigned this spring and summer, offering a more minimalist look that somehow still manages to stand out.
When it comes to her shoe style, Richie’s closet runs the gamut. More casual staples of hers include APL sneakers, Fendi booties and Adidas Yeezy kicks. Recently, the A-lister has opted for some more statement-making footwear as well, including sparkling, crystal-accented Manolo Blahnik mules and Bottega Veneta high-heeled thong sandals.
Sofia Richie Launches Bikini Campaign With Brands Rooted in Skateboarding Culture
Sofia Richie Wows in Clear Pumps From This Buzzy Rising Designer at the Venice Film Festival
Sofia Richie Takes on Fall’s Big Trend in Pretty Pink Croc Boots at Vince Camuto’s Launch Party
Best of Footwear News
- How Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Style Has Evolved Over the Years
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner