Stores may be gearing up for the holidays, but Selena Gomez’s latest look was a reminder that fall is still here.
The “Wizards of Waverly Place” alum wore a burnt orange Prada midi dress with long sleeves and a collared neckline on the red carpet at the ACLU Bill of Rights Dinner Sunday night in Los Angeles.
More from Footwear News
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Models Crystal-Covered Prada Sandals in Chilly NYC
- Selena Gomez and Little Sister Gracie Channel Anna and Elsa at 'Frozen 2' Premiere
- Everything You Need to Know About Prada for Adidas: This First Drop Is Just the Start
For shoes, Gomez selected black Prada platform sandals ($650 on Net-a-Porter.com) that showed off a subtle “Sunshine” tattoo on her right foot.
While the colorway of the “Lose You to Love Me” singer’s dress felt very autumnal, so too did her shoes. Platforms are a major fall ’19 trend, spotted on runways aplenty for top brands such as Gucci, Givenchy and Dries Van Noten.
The platform is centuries-old, a way to create the illusion of more height without the instability of a stiletto. For this reason, the shoes are thought to create a feeling of empowerment for the wearer.
When she’s not on the red carpet, Gomez can often be spotted in casual Puma wares — no surprise as she’s been an ambassador for the brand since 2017. The “Spring Breakers” actress also began working with Coach in 2016 and has put out handbag and apparel collections with the luxury label.
Click through the gallery to see Selena Gomez’s red carpet style.
Selena Gomez and Little Sister Gracie Channel Anna and Elsa at ‘Frozen 2’ Premiere
Selena Gomez’s Comfy Night-Out Look Includes Pajamas & Puma Sneakers
Selena Gomez Pairs Her Purple Prada Coat With Classic Black Pumps in NYC
Best of Footwear News
- Kendall Jenner Is One Step Ahead of the Latest Shoe Trends
- Kate Middleton & Meghan Markle's Favorite Boot Styles
- Karen Pence Wears LBD With Pointed-Toe Pumps to Promote Her Christmas Book