Selena Gomez glowed at last night’s Hollywood Beauty Awards in Los Angeles.
The “Lose You to Love Me” singer chose a Patou off-the-shoulder blush pink dress with cape sleeve and tied bows, her hair styled in an updo with sweeping bangs. She accessorized with a Robert Coin ring and earrings from the brand as well.
More from Footwear News
- 8 Times Meghan Markle Has Worn J.Crew
- Selena Gomez and Jennifer Aniston Prove That These Fashion Staples Are Always in Style
- Selena Gomez Channels '60s Style in a Minidress + Silver Sandals on 'Jimmy Fallon'
The 27-year-old added some shine to her ensemble in her peep-toe heels from Aquazzura. The La Di Da plateau sandals feature a whopping 5-inch heel with an nearly 2-inch, dual-tone platform. They feature silver and gold straps across the toe and a thin, matching ankle strap. You can shop the style for $782 at farfetch.com.
Also in attendance at the awards was legendary singer Kelly Clarkson, who chose an all-black look for the event. Her ensemble included a long-sleeve latex midi dress and a set of matching platform booties with a squared-off toe.
Clarkson attended the event in place of her stylist Candice Lambert McAndrews who won the award for Stylist of the Year.
All products featured have been independently selected and curated by our editorial team. If you buy something through the links included on our site, FN may earn a commission.
Click through the gallery to see more of Selena Gomez’s top red carpet moments.
Selena Gomez and Jennifer Aniston Prove That These Fashion Staples Are Always in Style
Selena Gomez Channels ’60s Style in a Minidress + Silver Sandals on ‘Jimmy Fallon’
Selena Gomez Does This Major Color Trend in a Pantsuit + Architectural Heels in NYC
Best of Footwear News
- How Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Style Has Evolved Over the Years
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner